Riot

I've come to the realisation my girl loves to be cuddled. So I hold her until I feel her body go limp and she falls asleep, which takes her two hours. Two hours of my phone lighting up with calls and messages and I ignore it. Two hours where I just stare at her, taking her all in, whispering to her till we both fall asleep.

"Hey". She whispers.
"Hey yourself". I whisper back as I stretch towards her chest, biting her exposed nipple.
"I didn't think you would stay the night" she moaned out as she stretched, filling my face with her chest.
I grabbed onto her waist, hugging around her and laying my head down on her stomach.
She lazily brought her fingers up and started playing with my dreads.
"We need to eat".
"I know. I do have something in mind that I wouldn't mind eating for the rest of my life though". I say as I shuffle in the bed hearing her laugh.
"No, go". She says as she pushes me of her, because we both know what would happen again.
I chuckle as I get out of bed and head towards her bathroom, hearing her make her way to the kitchen.

"Whatever that is, it smells delicious".
She's in the kitchen wearing my shirt, leaning on one leg hand on her hip as she stirs with the other.
I make my way over to her and hug her from behind digging my head into the crook of her neck.
"Stop distracting me or I'm going to burn the food".
"Let me help you". I talk to her ear.
Before she turns around she pushes her ass into me, and I might just fuck the food off and fuck her on this kitchen bench.
"Ah ahh, here take this". She hands me the spoon.
"Mix till it boils, ill set the bench".
We get into a routine and in 10 minutes have a massive lay out of breakfast.
Back at home it's either cereal or take away, nice to have a home cooked breakfast once in a while.
As we settle in I can see her mind working and tell her "Ask me. Your minds racing with questions I can tell".
"Do you live alone?" She gets straight to the point.
"No, I live with Tank and Honey, you saw them that day of the protest"
"Assuming those aren't their real names. What do you guys do?" She asked curiously.
I wasn't too sure if I should tell her anything, whatever this was, I knew it wasn't just a fling but I also didn't want to overshare honey or Tanks story.
"We just hack a few things, studying injustice and ways we can help".
"So your like a vigilante? That's hot, never had a superhero in my bed before". She winks.
"Real funny, but if you say so, yeah something like that."
"How long have you been doing this?" She asks her next question.
"We all went to the same school and grew up together. So we've been a trio for a while now."
She contemplates her next question but then decided against it, and i let her.

We finished up breakfast and I knew I had to leave her but was fighting myself trying to drag out time.
Helping her clean the dishes we moved into the lounge room and lay on the catch watching some tv, but not really paying any attention. She was hugging me, laying into my body like she knew I had to leave and wanted to get one last touch. Slowly tipping her face to the side I kissed her soft lips. Slowly and sweetly I enjoyed just her mouth. It had been a while that I just made out with someone, no sex or anything else and it felt good.
Trying to get comfortable without breaking contact, I turned her over into the crook of my arm and lazily played with her hair as we made out on her couch. Slowly pulling back, I traced her lips and asked "What are your plans for tomorrow night?"