Mia

His kisses felt like a goodbye and I was sad because I didn't know when he would come by again, so when he asked for what I was doing tomorrow night, any plans I might have, I was already mentally cancelling them.
"Nothing really". I casually tried to say. His fingers tracing my lips, touching my face and being so close to him this way, felt like a different kind of intimate.

"How about I pick you up at six, take you on a date?" He asked, never removing his eyes of my lips.
"A date huh? Sounds nice, where to? I asked.
"That is a secret, however I will say dress code is fancy". He started to slowly get up and I knew he had to leave.
"Ok well give me your phone let me put my number in".
"I like the element of surprise more. No?" He came towards me towering over me, I had to push my head back to fully be able to stare at him.
"Just be ready by six, it won't be hard for me to find you if anything changes". He smirked as he started kissing my nose down to my lips.
"Okay, I'll be ready by then." And with a final kiss he opened the door while I stood by the door frame, watching him walk to his car, shirtless, because I was wearing his shirt, admiring his built, ripped physique. He made his way to his car and I started thinking how much it actually suited him, military looking style black wrangler. Picturing him in his gear that day of the protest, I could feel myself heat up and quickly waved him of heading back inside.

-

Mia: "Hey are you free? I have a date tomorrow night!!!!! I need something "fancy" ASAP!"
Lexi: "A date??!???? With who?!!? Royce? I'm coming over now!
I laughed knowing lex would not be content with details over the phone so I made my way over to the kitchen and pulled out some drinks and two glasses- Hey it was five o'clock somewhere in the world.

"Bitch open up!" I could hear lexi's banging on the door through the music and laughed as I made my way.
"Come right in, break my door while your at it".
"What? I'm excited. When was the last time you went on a date? A fancy one at that?"
Lex pushed through the door with bags and clothes covering her body except her face.
"Grab these, I've got a few more things in the car". I grabbed them of her as she sprinted to her car and cane back with a few shoe boxes.
Looking at her funny she huffed, "girl don't look at me like that, we need options. Now move and let's pick something out".

We drank until the evening, primed and pampered ourselves as I went over everything in detail and had a dress and shoes picked out.
"Now look what you did. I'm all drunk, hot and bothered. Does he have any brothers? I'm sure the Adonis genes runs in the family."
"I don't know of any brothers, but what I do know is god made this man different, because I swear I've never seen a more sexy thing in my life. And let me tell you that dick? It was made by the devil herself. And I say she, because she knew what we needed and made that shit to perfection". Man I was totally wasted.
"I'm just letting you know, I totally got drunk just so I don't have to drive home and stay here so I can watch you leave tomorrow". She slurred.
"Watch me or drool over him". I asked as I closed her mouth.