Riot

"I'm good here for now". she smirked as she sat her ass down in the armchair.
" I wasn't asking".
"Just because I have my balls between my chest and not my legs, you can't boss me around".
She has a smart mouth, I'd give her that.
"Baby it don't matter where your balls are as long as they are either wrapping my dick, in my mouth, suffocating my face or coated in my cum. I won't say it again, come here".
She sat with her mouth wide open and a smile peaking through.
Slowly getting up, she walked towards me and placed both her hands on my knees leaning forward, giving me front row seats of her chest.
"When you word it like that, how can i resist? It's a good thing I hate bras and like you". She straddled my lap as she took of her shirt and arched her back, lifting her breasts in my face.
Animal instinct had me grabbing her ass and pulling her into me as I opened my mouth around her nipple.
I watched her biting her lips, swaying her hips as I sucked and pinched every inch of her beautiful nipples alternating between the two.
"Fuck". She groans into the air, letting her head hang back. Moving to her neck I grab her from the back and pull her head forward sucking along her neck and behind her ear.
"Can you feel how hard your ass and tits are making me?"
"Mmmm, yes" she moans as her pace quickens rubbing against my cock.
"Id love to give you an orgasm like this baby but then I'd have burn marks all over my dick, take my pants off".  She hurries off and starts undoing the buckle and zipper of my jeans. I lift of the seat to help her remove them and lift her in my arms and carry her to the larger couch, while pulling her shorts and panties down at the same time.
I raise one of her legs and throw it over my shoulder and with a wink her way feast on the best tasting pussy I've ever had.
Sucking, poking, licking her up and down while I play with her nipples, she starts shaking, her entire body trembling as I suck on her clit. I pull back and insert one finger inside her tight hot pussy and she immediately clenches down on it.
"Oh god, Royce".
"That's right Mia, say my fucking name". I whisper against her clit as i add another finger and pump in and out of her while sucking and licking her.
Her walls tighten, she laces her fingers through my dreads pulling and she moans "oh fuck, yes, I'm going to cum". She screams loud as her orgasm crashes through her and I soak up as much of her juice as I can.
Running out of patience I lay on top of her kissing her soft lips with urgency, allowing her to taste herself on my lips.
With quick work I take my boxes off and ask "are you protected?"
"Yes" She moans in my mouth as she grabs my dick, feeling how hard I am for her.
Taking the lead I shove my fingers into her mouth and let her coat them before I rub against her already soaking wet pussy and dive in.