Mia

My back arches of the couch and moves with Royce, our bodies moulding together. Grabbing onto his neck I kiss and suck up to his ear, tangling my fingers in his hair.
And then we are fucking.
I tighten my walls as Royce goes faster and harder, hitting deep into a spot I never knew existed stealing my breathe away.
"Do you feel that Mia?" He demands groaning as he looks at me. "Do you feel me there?"
"Royce..." I whisper.
Pulling out slowly he flips me over and pushes my head forward, slowly entering from behind he pushes down on my neck and pounds into my body ruthlessly.
Pushing my ass out to him as much as I can I try to meet him thrust for thrust. Working with him, fucking him as much as he is me.
I'm so close, and he can feel it.
Flipping my over again he drags me to the arm rest, lifting my legs up to his shoulders and thrusts harder. It feels much deeper this way and with his thumb playing with my clit he whispers "come".

Letting go like my body was waiting for that word, my body starts shaking and spasming around his dick. And I come long and hard. Within seconds of my climax he comes too, just as hard.
He moves my legs to the side and puts his body weight on my chest as I balance us on the arm rest.
"Your so beautiful" he whispers in my ear.

This feeling right here, thoroughly fucked and relaxed, no drug can come close.

We moved to my bed after having a shower together, who knew we would fit in there, we had to put some puzzle pieces together, but I didn't mind another round in the shower anyway.
" Just in case you run of again, I do like a good cuddle after some banging sex" i say as he smiles and pulls the sheets up to get into bed.