Riot

I can't remember the last time I went out on a date. I didn't have time to date and I wasn't really a dates and flowers type of guy, so I guess it makes sense why I was working up a sweat getting nervous while getting ready to leave.
"Wow! Your actually going on a date. I'm a little surprised to be honest with you". Honey was with me through all the women in and out of my life and never saw me date so I understood her shock.
"I don't know, I feel like it's the least i can do you know after breaking into her house and all." I say as I get ready.
"So your taking her out because you feel bad you broke into her home?" She asks eyeing me suspiciously.
"That and I just felt like i wanted to take her out. You don't seem too keen on me going?"
"I guess I just find it odd that I've never seen you so smitten over someone you barely know".
"What are you his mom, let the man breathe". Tank chimes in as he pats me on the shoulder.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Here these are for later." He holds up two condoms between his fingers and pops them into my back pocket.
He walks up to Honey placing his arm around her neck and wipes a fake tear.
"Awe look at our boy all grown up. Go on your going to be late".
With that I grab my keys and walk out the door taking a large breathe out.

                                               —

I make my way over to Mia's door and contemplate breaking in again but think other wise. Before I get to knock, the door opens and I instantly recognise Mia's friend from the day of the protest.
"Don't mind me, Come right on in"
I give her a small smile and walk passed her through to the lounge.
"Mia will be out in a minute, so very quickly I'm going to have to give you the best friend shake down" she stares me up and down.
I haven't said a word and I'm already speechless.
"I get it, Mia is beautiful and your not too hard on the eyes but I guess I have to say if you break her heart or upset her I'll find where you live and hide rotten fish all around and in your property. You will never find it and the smell will be so bad you'll have no choice but to move. Okay?"
"Yes ma'am" I nod.
" Excellent, I'm Lexi by the way."
" Its great meeting you, and I'll keep the rotten fish in mind".
She looks at me giving me a "I'm happy you understand" type of nod.
"I'm hoping you didn't just threaten him with hiding rotten fish around his house". Mia walks in, her eyes smiling at her best friend.
"I sure did, but I have a feeling" she stares me up and down smiling "I won't have to resort to that".
Mia grabs my attention immediately, I don't know what she's wearing but whoever made it deserves a pay rise.
She slowly saunters into the room wearing a black silk dress, every time she takes a step forward her long leg peaks out from a high rise slit. I shift as I get up trying to act as cool as possible as I watch the sexiest women make her way over to me.
Forgetting all about Lexi, I take the few steps towards Mia and give her a light kiss on her cheek.
"I've changed my mind" I talk on her ear. "Let's just stay in and we can have dinner in your room. I've heard the best desert in town is just between these." I slip my hand into her slit, lifting my hand to the small gap between her thighs and gently squeeze.
"So we're going out to dinner?" She asks.
"That depends, do you ever have desert before dinner?" I ask into her neck.