Prologue

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me,it can't be happening again I won't let it happen I've watched this  family for two years going through the hell that man made them go through and I'm not going to let him kill them,no I can't I won't let anybody go through what I went through,that man that damn son of bitch !

I won't let him get away with this , the loud crash I heard was definitely not my imagination I slowed down and finally came to an halt when I took in the scene before me,

"stop it you bastard"I couldn't help my self, I felt the tears rolling down my eyes.

"oouuu look who's come late,just let me finish what I've started in peace and I would let you go but if you don't you may as well join the dead family"he took some menacing steps towards me,I moved backwards a bit.

"You just killed a family..you killed them you..you won't get away with this you would never"I cried out

"Says who,a little 19 year old"he cackled.I searched my head for anything to keep him distracted before the cops came.

"Call me that but you won't–"

"Help me" I heard a voice calling from the car.

I ran towards it only for me to be pulled roughly towards the ground he hit me twice very hard with a pistol enough to knock me unconscious and ran towards the girl, I heard him hit her with the pistol once twice then the third time and again for the fourth time I kept praying that the cops would arrive soon,

I heard her cry out in pain and my heart broke I felt myself drifting off consciousness I know I would remember every bit of this day and I'll never forgive myself if the one survivor in that car dies.

I heard the police siren just before i blacked out.

A/N: Hello there lovely people.This is actually my first story ever I would really love to hear what you think about it.Please feel free to correct mistakes and also just Incase anyone is confused the prologue is told in Damien's pov.Its not perfect but it gets better,I hope so. So please share your opinion and thoughts with me and also your suggestions on who will play my characters.Thank you very much for starting this ride on Damien and Penelope's life with me.

_Cleo♥️