A walk through memories Chapter 10

Sometimes I feel like killing the person that invented school if you ever see that mother fracker give him the middle finger for me really.
It would have been a whole lot better if you didn't have to learn you just come watch movies,make friends,have a good character,eat different food,break some rules and you frack out with your certificate.

I dream wild!

If only that could happen school would totally be my best place in the world.

I dislike school..scratch that I hate school because of assignments.

I have a whole shit load of maths assignment I have to cover five pages of exercises...God help my poor soul.I don't even understand how that lazy lecturer teaches how I'm I supposed to do this.

Bingo! I can ask Damien to teach me..

No..no.

For the past two days I've not even seen a glimpse of Damien..I kind of miss him.

He has not even texted me or anything since I asked him if he knew me,he just dismissed it and said he was going home that he had some stuffs to take care of which was obviously a lie..we didn't even get to complete the game.

Stupid Creep.
He even asked Jonah to replace him taking me to school and all...I don't get why he's ignoring me or maybe he's busy? I want to text him but I don't think he'll reply..Trisha said to pay him a visit but I don't even know where he lives..wait a minute.

Just a fracking minute!

Why hadn't I thought of this before I could ask Jonah to take me there.

Arha! Let me just take a shower real quick today's Sunday after all and I really need help with these assignments or else I'd be fracking dead tomorrow.

***
After taking a shower I had to beg Jonah to take me there without telling Damien or else he wouldn't want me to go and now here I am in Jonah's car,he says we are almost there Damien was right it's really close to my college.
I wonder if Damien will be pissed at me for coming to his.

God please I can't handle a pissed off Damien,I'd never forget when I said having hyperthymesia was cool he looked fracking venomous.
Maybe I should just tell Jonah to take me back,What was I even thinking coming here...oh God what if Damien gets angry with Jonah too for bringing me,then Jonah will be pissed at me that means two added...and if Jonah's pissed at me the same goes for Trisha..

Yeah Trisha has some tini-tinies whatever that means for Jonah so if I get him angry she will also be vexed.

I can't handle that I'm telling Jonah to take me back.

"Jonah..", "We are here."
We said at the same time and he smiled softly at me.

"You don't have to ask me if we are almost there again Penelope,wasn't that what you wanted to ask?"He said cocking his head.

"Uh...Yeah yeah sure"I lied quickly and he looked at me weirdly before nodding.

"Well now we are here get down."He said and I came down taking in the house in front of me.

It's a damn mansion I looked back and saw the gate I didn't even notice it because it probably opened by itself..it's an automatic gate woahhhh....

There are so many trees surrounding the house beautiful ones good place to get rest...

Jonah tugged me forward until we reach the giant oak door before me..

"You need to close your mouth Penelope."Jonah said and I immediately shut it.

"Does Damien live alone here." I asked Jonah,come to think of it I haven't heard him say anything about having siblings or a mother I remember he said his father was late..I shrugged it off I would probably ask him later if I get a chance.