A walk through memories Chapter 12

"No...no Aunt Pat stop getting the wrong idea seriously! I just really like this place it's like my dream come true."I tried to convince Aunt Pat that nothing is going to happen between Damien and I but she just keeps getting her hopes high.

"Are you sure you don't like that place be—" "No! It's not because Damien is here Aunt Pat!"I whisper shouted so Damien won't hear.

"Whatever you say Penny,So I should give your stuffs to Jonah right.."

"Yeah yeah."I responded.

"I'm going to pack an extra bag penny I won't come home tomorrow I have a serious case that's going to need me stay at the office all day."She said sighing.

"Oh aunt I feel for you what's it about?"I asked curiously because I enjoy listening to Aunt Pat's work issues sometimes it's really like a movie, sometimes she is so happy with the decision the court makes but other times when there is an acquittal for a person she feels is guilty she's usually not very happy.

"Well this case is about this guy,he assaulted his wife for some years now,she complained about it some weeks ago and now just on Thursday she was found dead in their apartment all fingers point to him but his alibi is very strong he even has a witness all I need to do now is to find a strong evidence that he's guilty so I can get a warrant."She rushed off.

"Have they done an autopsy on her to find actual cause of her death?"

"That's the problem her parents want her body whole so no autopsy was done on her but there were several scars on her body and I personally think it's a hit to the head that killed her nobody knows if she fell on her own or if she was actually killed but we're still working on it...Anyway get some rest Penelope tomorrow's school day."

"Okay Aunt you too."I stood up and made my way out of the kitchen to the living room where Damien was.

"I love you okay?"She said and I nodded and replied,

"I love you too Aunt..bye."I said before ending the call.

"Aunt's baby huh?"Damien looked up from the tv he was watching.

"Oh shutup creepy Christopher."I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously doublebubble? What the hell is creepy Christopher."He raised a fine brow at me.

"What does it sound like?Your name duh.."I rolled my eyes again and I seriously pray it doesn't hook back there because of this guy.

"Just don't complain when I start calling you my own...anyway want to check out your room?"He stood up and I one nodded.

"Follow me."he gestured.
I followed him quietly until we got to the room just opposite Damien's.

He opened the door and I closed my eyes as I walked in and opened them when I got in to behold heaven called my room.

"Daebak!!!!"I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but it's Damien not Daipak."he said and it took me some minutes to process what he said before I finally understood.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.
"Damien,I said Daebak! not Daipak! and no I was not calling you I said a Korean exclamation,Daebak means Amazing or wonderful or stuffs in that line do you understand?"I explained to him like I would to a child.

"No I do not."He shook his head.

"Don't worry just forget." I gave up and he pouted his lips in such a cute manner that made me want to squish his cheek and wrap him in a bear hug.

He's so cute!

Uhm Penelope back to planet earth.

But he's too cute..

Earth!

Where's that again?Oh right.

"I don't understand and you can't explain it to me why is that doublebubble."He whined.

"Did you say you were smart again?"I said and he gasped clutching his chest faking hurt.
"Seriously what's your IQ? How can you not understand what I just said?"

"You hurt me Diana,maybe you should go home."He said and my eyebrows shot up.

"No! No! no.. Damien I wasn't talking to you—"

"You indirectly called me dull—"

"I did not!!"

"Then how would you explain asking me what my IQ was when you clearly know it's—"

"I was soliloquizing!"

"You sure were..I guess I could also soliloquize taking you back home and you could soliloquize about staying here when you get home and you would eventually see your self soliloquizely sleeping on your bed at home!"He finished off and I gaped at him before bursting into a fits of laughter.

"Oh my god Damien...What the hell are you saying I can't even make sense from what you just said."I said still laughing.
"I can't believe Daebak! Led to this I was simply admiring the room for crying out loud!" I raised my hands for more emphasis.

"Whatever..So you like it?"He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah I do Damien,Thanks for letting me stay."I
Smiled at him and he returned the smile.

"Glad you do..now go take a shower and sleep." I frowned.

"But I just want to sleep Damien I don't have the strength to shower I took a swim remember?"

"No I don't..now go take a shower doublebubble."He said and I ignored him as I made my way to my soft looking bed.
I climbed into it.
Immediately I did all the thoughts of even taking a shower flew out of my head and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Okay Diana if you don't bathe at least brush before bed."
"Dami..please just let me sleep."I whined and he shook his head firmly.

"Nope! Get up or else I'm carrying you."He said and I trashed my legs against the bed before getting up.

"Fine! You want me to bathe?I'll do that.You want me to brush?I will do just that just let me get my damn beauty sleep after that."I said and Damien grinned.

"That's my girl talking."

"Not your girl."

"Fine that's our girl talking."

"Still not your girl."

"Fine..fine you're your own girl just go wash up."He said defeatedly.

I sighed and shooed him out before heading for the bathroom.

P.S I'm so his girl.

A/N:Hi guys it's been a while (just go with the flow even though it's been barely a week😅).
So how have you all been.
And yes I still have that exam but I was bored to death I couldn't just read all day so I decided to take break so if I fail...(no let's be positive)
If I pass we gon see more updates!!
So read and share your thoughts..
Love you all..

K-drama:The king:eternal monarch

_Cleo♥️