A walk through memories Chapter 22

You know in life there are times when you see someone and you just picture the perfect way for them to die.

I think I'm in such a case,I'm thinking of this nincompoop drowning in a bath of hot boiling oil.

"Thomas." I managed to let out despite him taking all the air from my lungs with his presence.

I can't breathe.

I feel my chest tighten with so much pain and a bunch of nerves churn in my stomach.

I suddenly feel like puking out my guts.

"That's right kiddo..looks like you finally got those beautiful memories back...you know how I—"

"Thomas."He was cut off only that it was not from me,

I turn to face my hero and in all his glory there stood Damien.

The sight of him finally lets air kick through my lungs.

"I fucking told you to stay the fuck away from her!!"He seethes and throws Thomas to the ground before towering over him and throwing series of punches to his face.

I've never ever seen Damien like this.

What do I do?

Should I stop him or just let him kill him?

No no killing isn't an option I wouldn't want my Damien going to prison because of that crack head.

Your Damien.

Not the right time mind.

"I'll kill you...you bastard,I'd fucking kill you."He said still punching the crack head to death..

He's bleeding like crazy...not Damien but the crack head.

I've got to stop him..

Now....

"Damien..Dami....that's enough."I said calmly while tugging his elbow and he immediately stops and throws crack head to the ground.

Thomas spits out blood before cackling and showing all his blood stained teeth.

Fracking disgusting.

"Little Prince Charming came to your rescue huh?" He said and Damien was about to lash out again but I held him back.

"Damien let's just go." I said tiredly and he immediately turns towards me and cradles my face in his hands.

"Baby are you okay....did he hurt you?"He askedone kk searching my eyes.

Yeah..go on offload the bundle of butterflies in my stomach.

I shook my head a no.
"He didn't..but you're hurt Damien."I said holding out his hands to inspect his knuckles.

"That's nothing,I'm fine."He said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ears.

"Let's go home..I'll treat it for you."

"I brought my car."He said dangling the keys.

"Perfect I'll drive."

"No you won't.."He shook his head vehemently.

"Damien you're bleeding so much..I won't let you drive in this state."

"Fine but not much is my blood anyway."He said smirking and I just shook my head in amusement.

"Cocky much?"

I grabbed the keys from him and headed straight for the car.

***