A walk through memories Chapter 9

"Oh ooh am sorry dear you're going down..now I've just been playing since now I'm gonna be serious how can I fail twice?"I soliloquized as I tried to tackle level 44 of miraculous.I love the cartoon and game also but they're beginning to annoy me,when will Adrian and Marinette finally figure out they're ladybug and catnoir.

I huffed and put my phone back in my pocket when I get home I'll settle down and tackle that level.

I hastened my steps I need to get home on time because I'm hungry,I also want to sleep and I want to watch movies and play games and read a novel too.

Yeah..I'm not normal.

I had to beg Damien to let me go home by myself after work today,I really needed a walk by myself for the past two weeks I had every body following me around and taking extra care of me and it's really getting annoying.

It's like a routine,Damien picks me up in the morning,after lectures Jonah takes Trish and I to work if we finish lectures at the same time but if not Jonah takes only me to work and at work if Trish is not there Macy and Christian are always close to me,after work Damien is there again to take me home and when I'm home and Aunt Pat is back from work she'll never let me go it's always 'Penelope don't you think you've watched too much episodes of that drama you might get a headache' or 'Penny dear you should take a nap before reading you might get a headache.'

I'm beginning to think headache is her favorite word.

Yeah so that's basically what's happening in my life right now and don't even get me started on Trish,

Trisha Ibironke Rita David..my amiable best friend will not be the end of me...she practically made a friend for me that was in all my classes and told her not to let me out of her sight and apparently she loved my company too so she always sticks to me during lectures,that's Trisha's hand work.

***
When I got home Aunt Pat was not yet back from work so..yay me I can do what I want without having to hear the word 'headache' well that's what I thought until I heard the doorbell.

I groaned...why me...why can't she just stay at work a little bit more just when I taught I could watch some episodes of Doctor stranger online without disturbance.

Yeah you heard right,I'm watching Doctor stranger the k-drama Trish has been disturbing me to watch and let me tell you I'm now a k-drama freak I'm obsessed now I think something affected me at the hospital I even started recommending for Trish to watch...yeah to that extent..I watch k-drama almost every day now..call me weird but I totally love them.

The door bell cut me off from my train of thoughts,I quickly scurried off of my bed and went to get it little did I know I'm up for surprises.

"Damien I told you not to follow me....I'm perfectly fine on my own but you don't listen do you?"I crossed my arms and looked into his blue orbs.

"Apparently you did but I didn't follow you I promise I just came to see Jonah and I thought I would stop by to check on you."He replied.

"Oh..."I twirled a lock of my hair and looked away in embarrassment.

"So are you gonna let me in?"He asked and I cleared my throat and step out of the way for him,he got in and made himself comfortable and I sat down too keeping some distance between us.

"What were you doing before I came in?"He arches his perfect eyebrow.

"I was about to watch some episodes of my k-drama Doctor stranger I'm supposed to have finished it by now but the WiFi has been slow lately but don't worry I'll complete it one way or another..maybe you should try and watch them sometime."I ranted off to him.