A walk through memories Chapter 3

"Aaahh!!" I sighed when my back hit my warm bed I replayed everything that happened throughout the day from meeting Trish to that creep who is really bothersome and Trish definitely put it all up in my face kept on popping questions like,
'who is he?'
'Boy..is he hot.'
'Tell me about it Penpen!'

I sighed again it's been a long day I had to tell Trish all about the accident,losing my memory and all I mean she's my best friend now it's only fair she knows being the emotional girl she was she actually cried when I told her,I had to comfort her.Haha that girl!!

I shot up from my bed suddenly in the mood to take an evening stroll I quickly showered and wore one of my favorite T-shirts with the inscription 'The love you give is the love you get.' I pulled on a baggy pant.
Boy!! it's so damn comfortable and I wasn't going far just to the park and back so no need to dress much.I pulled my hair into a ponytail and scaled through the stairs.

"Aunt Pat!!!" I called

"Yes dear I'm in the kitchen" I scurried there.

"Hey aunt I'd love to take a walk do you mind?" I pouted.

"Course not dear! Just be careful and get back on time and if anything comes up give me a call okay?"I grinned "Alright aunt I will bye"I rushed towards the door I couldn't wait to feel the cool breeze of Canada on my skin,

"Dinner will be ready when you get back Penny!!" She yelled.

"Ok I will be back on time!!" I yelled back.

***

"You dimwit couldn't you duck any faster." I just failed that level of temple run after going 8000 meters for crying out loud.I huffed and stuffed my phone back in my pocket while alive by one direction blasted through my headphones.

I've come to like them or maybe I did like them before I lost my memory I don't know but all the same I love most songs I've heard.
Yeah I know what you're thinking I'm a weirdo "haha"I laughed to my self while walking into the park when I suddenly bumped into someone what's with me and bumping today?

"Well if it isn't double bubble the bumper."what the frack! Was that one of my names I didn't know about I looked up at the smirking god before me.

"Hello to you too creep." I walked past him towards the swing he followed me and sat right beside me maintaining some distance between us I was kind of glad about that at the same time sad I mean it would be nice if our body touched wouldn't it..just thinking about it sent shivers through me.The good one.

"At least you didn't drench me in tea again double bubble." That's enough I need to know if that's my middle name or something,

"Is that my name" I raised a brow at him questioningly.
He smirked and cocked his head "What double bubble...nah it just suits you."

"Well hello there creep I have a fracking name and you get to call me that okay?"I poked his arm.

"Come to think of it we haven't exchanged names yet,I'm Damien by the way double bubble."he winked and that was so hot in fact  everything about him is hot even his name..his eyes are so piercing like they look deep into your soul trying to figure you out and holy mother of God those lips..those..
What the hell! Penny we are seriously not having this thought towards this creep right now.

"Double bubble I know am hot and all but you don't have to look like you want to eat me right here you could just ask and we'll get the hell outta here" I felt my face heat up.

"Shut up you cocky man" I hit his arm and he burst out laughing

"Seriously double bubble cocky man huh."he said in between fits of laughter:

"The name's Penelope you know you can just call me Penny instead of that creepy name."He smiled actually smiled damn that smile made my stomach flutter.

"As much as that name's so pretty I think I'd prefer to call you double bubble beautiful." My face heat up again.

"Umm..I think I umm need to go now."I stuttered while standing up from the swing I can't stay here any longer I'm bound to embarrass my self a lot,

"So soon double bubble?"he stood up too we were standing close to each other now his blue eyes scanning every feature of my face seriously I blushed and looked away
"I'll never forget any detail of this today not a tiny bit"he muttered under his breath and I don't think I was supposed to hear that he said his thoughts out loud or something but I heard anyway,

"Excuse me" I raised a brow.

"Never mind..see you some other time double bubble" and the damn creep walked out on me again.

***
When I got home I ate and changed into my onesie and laid down on my soft bed and my mind drifted  to Damien despite he's hotness and handsomeness something's definitely off about him well I just have to figure it out I took out my phone and was about to was about to tackle a hard level of candy crush when my phone rang..I lit up immediately at the name on the screen and answered immediately
"Penpen guess what!!!!" She squealed and I shifted the phone away from my ear immediately

"Well hello to you too bestie..what's up"

"My mum said you could start work on Monday she likes you already..I mean who wouldn't I told her so much about you and she'll love to meet you "a smile found its way to my lips immediately,

"Are you serious Trish oh my god oh my god ...how can I thank you Trish" my happiness knew no bounds.

"It's alright Penpen it really is and Penpen?"

"Yea"
"Do you mind having a sleepover at my place tomorrow"She asked me.

"I would love that really...I mean we need to do some catching up anyways"I shrugged

"That's right Penpen we do i feel like you have something to tell me about your creepy love huh?" I heard the tease in her voice and I rolled my eyes.

"He's name's Damien" She whistled and I rolled my eyes again.

"And how exactly do you know that last I checked you didn't tell me about you guys exchanging names earlier."

"Let's just say someone bumped into someone again this evening at the park"I adjusted the covers on my body.

"Hold up! You are telling me all about it tomorrow babe" I rolled my eyes,

"There's nothing to tell Trish."

"Don't tell me that Penpen  I'm not buying it tomorrow it is alright??" She sounded like she couldn't wait

"Alright alright bye" I laughed

"Good night Penpen"

"Night Trish" I cut the call and placed my phone on my bedside table and proceeded to go into dream land.

A/N:Hello lovelies how'd you check this chapter please share your thoughts and suggestions.
Thanks for reading see you in the next.

K-drama:Ruler:master of the mask.

_Cleo♥️