Naruto Seven Minutes In Heaven Naruto

"Okay, next in the list to play is." Jiraiya looked down at a massive list of players he held in his hands. "You. Come over here and pick something." He placed a hand on your shoulder and led you back to the center of the room where the large bucket containing everyone's item was placed.

You placed your hand inside and felt around for a moment. You really didn't feel like trying to guess what the items were, so you picked something close to your hand. After taking it out of the bucket, you realized it was a bowl of instant ramen. "Naruto, I got your item."

"Hey, you did. Awesome." Naruto popped up from his seat and ran over to you. "This must be a big day for you huh? Getting to play a pervy game like this with the future Hokage.  You must feel pretty special." Naruto let out a loud, rather annoying laugh.

"No, not really." You sighed. "I was kind of hoping I'd get Sasuke. But I guess there's always next time." You began walking to the closet with your feigned depression. You didn't really like Sasuke, you just thought it be a good idea to bring Naruto's ego down a little bit.

"What, are you serious? Is there no one not in love with that guy? It's like a epidemic or something." Naruto stomped after you and plopped on the floor.

"Okay, well. I'll see you two in seven minutes. Try not to kill each other in that time." Jiraiya slowly shut the door, leaving you two alone.

Naruto was sitting close to you with his arms and legs crossed. He still looked pretty ticked off. "Really, you of all people. I thought you would be above the Sasuke craze."

You let out a loud sigh. "Oh come on Naruto, I was only joking on you. I don't want to be with Sasuke. Now calm down already."

"You're mean to me." Naruto was embarrassed and blushing. "I was all bent out of shape and acting stupid for nothing." He seemed much more at ease now. "So now that I know you don't want to be with Sasuke, you want to make out?" He moved closer to you and wiggled his eyebrows. "I did help pervy sage write some of those books, so I know a thing or two."

You blushed. "Well your mood changed quickly." You purposely avoided giving an answer.

"That's not an answer. Well if you aren't saying no, you're saying yes." Naruto tackled you to the ground in a rather childish fashion and began kissing all over the side of your face. He moved to where he was completely on top of you and gave you a wicked grin. "I tell ya, being around pervy sage is contagious." Now having you exactly where he wanted you, he lowered himself back down to your mouth, gently kissing your lips. You reached up, placing your hand on the nape of his neck and kissed back. You were both blushing like crazy, and praying that the door didn't open any time soon. Naruto gently rubbed your side with one hand as he continued to hold himself up with the other.

A sudden sliver of light caught your attention. "Well Naruto, it looks like all those years of training finally paid off." Jiraiya laughed. "I knew they would. Unfortunately I have to kick you out though. Can't let you stay in just because you're my student."

"I know, I know." Naruto helped you up and out of the closet. "I'm really glad you don't like Sasuke you know." Naruto blushed. "I don't think there are any other girls in all of Konoha who even give me a second look. So I think I might keep you around, just to boost my self esteem."

"Naruto, you are one blind dude." You let out a deep sigh as the two of you past a poorly hidden Hinata.