Naruto Seven Minutes In Heaven Hidan

"Let me look around here for a minute. Which one of you lovely young girls looks most ready to play?" After only seconds of looking, Jiraiya smiled wide and walked up to where you were seated. "It's your turn to pick an item little lady. Do me a favor and have some fun in there, okay?"

“No promises, but I'll try.” Standing from your seat, you walked up to the bucket and started feeling around. Shortly after you had placed your hand inside, something cold and metallic wrapped itself around your fingers. Figuring this item was just as good as any, you lifted it out of the bucket. You immediately recognized this item as Hidan's necklace. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea." Understandably worried, you inwardly cringed.

Before you could make up your mind, Hidan took his place next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "Too late now, you picked out my item, and now I'm not going to let you go." Far more eager than you were, he swept you off your feet and carried you into the closet.

"I don't trust him, so if you need anything, just bang on the door and I'll open it right up." Though he was unsure if he was making the right choice, Jiraiya reluctantly shut the door and locked it from the outside.

"I don't think you'll be needing him, I can more than take care of you." With a wink, Hidan sat down with you in his lap. Without giving you any warning at all, he began kissing you. Just as you expected him to be, he was rough and touchy. You tried to move away from his kiss, but couldn't. His hand was on the back of your head, keeping you firmly in place. After a moment or so of your struggling, he stopped and gave you an annoyed look. "Is there a problem here? Because I'm pretty sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing."

The look on his face was more than enough to worry you, so you changed your plan. "N-no, it's just, I still have your necklace. I didn't want you to forget it." Smiling kindly, you held it up for him.

Feeling like a total jerk for being so rude, a blush broke out over his entire top half. "Oh, right. I'm sorry about that." He took the necklace and placed it around his neck. "I would have been in some deep water had I lost that. Thank you." He kissed the necklace, then nodded. "Anyway, enough talking." Before you could protest, he lowered his mouth to yours again and continued kissing you. Realizing he wasn't going to stop until his time was up, you gave in and started kissing back. Obviously pleased by this, Hidan pulled you in closer to him, filling the space between you. He ran his hands up and down everywhere he could touch. Growing more confident and comfortable, you eventually moved your hands to his now messy silver hair. As you began to tangle your hands in his hair, Hidan released a quiet moan. Through playing nice, Hidan abruptly shoved you onto the ground and loomed over you. Smirking wickedly, he moved to take off your shirt, but you both heard the sound of the door unlocking. "Dang it." He swore. "I was so stinking close."

Jiraiya opened the door a second later and flipped on the light. The shocked look on his face was priceless. "Okay, you two, I think that's quite enough time in the closet. It's a good thing you only have seven minutes in here. You Akatsuki members have quite a way with the ladies don't you?" He gave a nervous laugh.

Hidan stood up and took your hand, helping you to your feet. Completely ignoring Jiraiya, he turned to you and spoke. "So, ever thought about joining the Akatsuki? Like I said before, we could really use some more females in the group." A crooked smile lit up his face. "You could stay in my room with me if you wanted."

"I'm sure that just sealed the deal. Besides, you need Pain's permission before a new member can join, you should know that." Kakuzu sighed at Hidan's stupidity.

Hidan angrily turned to face Kakuzu and shouted. "Shut up, no one was asking you." He turned back to you, now smiling again. "Ignore him, I'm pretty sure if you wanted to join I could twist some arms, or cut off a few heads. But for now what if we go get some ribs? I'm starving."

Not exactly sure why you were agreeing, you gave him a slow nod. "Okay, food's always good."

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I know a really good place around here. I hang out there when Kakuzu's taking forever with his bounties." Still talking, Hidan took your hand and led you out of the house.

"There she goes." Tsunade smacked Jiraiya on the back of the head. "Well, good job Jiraiya, now we've lost another ninja because of your stupidity."

Jiraiya flinched. "What are you talking about woman? I would have gone with him to get ribs too. Ribs are good, and I'm starving."