Naruto Seven Minutes In Heaven Sasori

rather interesting got your attention. After removing it from the bucket, you gave it a closer look. It was a small piece of wood, with very intricate carvings on it. The detail and time, that some had  put into this amazed you. As you looked up to ask who it belonged  to, Sasori appeared in front of you. You jumped. "God, you scared me."

"That's my item. You can keep it though. I  couldn't get it how I wanted it." Sasori began walking to the closet. "No matter, I can always try again."

Jiraiya placed a hand on your shoulder as he walked with you to the closet. "Careful of that one. He's a smooth talker, I wouldn't want to lose you to him." He gave you a serious look as you walked into the closet. "I'll see you in seven minutes, don't disappoint me." With his warning, he shut and locked the door.

"You must hate it, living to please others. An existence where ones first priorities are not their own, cannot be pleasant." Sasori looked at you with his head cocked to the side, a slight grin on his face. "You should care more about what makes you happy, and less about what others perceive as right. Of course, none of this means anything to me. I feel nothing."

"Really? You don't feel anything? Nothing at all?" You began poking Sasori all over. "Wouldn't that be dangerous? I mean what if you caught on fire or something?"

Sasori's eye twitched. "Did you hear nothing I just said?" His voice was still monotone, but you could tell you had annoyed him.

"Sure I heard you. But just because my life makes other people happy doesn't mean I'm not happy. People should get joy out of helping others or making others happy. If everyone was self centered and didn't care about anyone else, we'd live in a really awful world. Now really, you can't feel anything?" You ruffled up his hair and squeezed his cheeks.

A slight sigh left his mouth. "No, nothing at all. It made things easier and more productive when it came to fighting. Now please stop messing up my hair." Sasori grabbed your hands and pulled you in front of him. "You're rather hyper, much like most females." He sighed again.

"What's wrong with that? You're rather apathetic, much like most puppets." You grinned. "So even though you can't feel, I'm not leaving the closet without at least a kiss from you." Before Sasori had a chance to even process what you had said, you were kissing him. Just as you had expected, he didn't respond to your kiss. "I guess I'll have to be satisfied with that."

Jiraiya opened the door. "Good, you two are still alive, I don't know why I was so worried." He laughed.

Sasori held out his hand to help you up. He didn't say anything else to you after your turn was over, but you overheard him talking to Deidara. "I might need to find a way to make myself feel again. The more I think about it, the more I think it was a bad idea to take away all my feeling."

Deidara's eyes went flat. "Don't lie Sasori my man. We all know why you want to feel again. You just came out of a closet with a girl who did god only knows what to you, and you couldn't feel any of it. You can't fool me." He shook his head.