Naruto Seven Minutes In Heaven Kiba

You walked up to the bucket Jiraiya was holding and placed your hand inside. You twirled your hand around to shuffle things up a bit, then grabbed hold of the closest thing you felt. It was a collar. It looked like it belonged to a dog, or another large animal. "This belong to you Kiba?" You held up the collar for him to see.

He leapt from the couch and snatched the collar from your hand. "Nope, belongs to Akamaru, but I put it in the bucket, so I get to go in the closet with you. I don't think he'll mind though, he's not really interested in humans." He smiled wide.

"I'm very sure everyone's glad you aren't sending a dog into the closet. Especially one as big as yours." Jiraiya patted Kiba on the back. "Now, let's get you two love birds started shall we?" Laughing loudly he led you two to the closet. "Okay, now only seven minutes, don't you two get too daring or anything. When I come back I still want everything in one piece." He shook a finger at you two warningly, then shut the door, locking it tight.

"So what do you want to do first?" Kiba was right in front of you, grinning ear to ear. "You want to get straight to the kissing or wait a little bit? We only have seven minutes though, so if we wait a little bit it really can't be too long because we might wait away are entire time. Just a thought." He tilted his head to the side and gave you a closed eye grin.

He was too cute, even if you wanted to say no you probably couldn't do it. "No, we don't have to wait. Like you said, we really don't have a lot of time."

"Yahoo, that's what I'm talking about." Kiba grabbed hold of your shoulders and roughly kissed you on the mouth. He pulled you on top of him and continued kissing, his hands were already reaching under your shirt. His brashness caught you a little off guard, causing you to let out a little squealing noise. "What? Did I do something wrong?" His eyes were wide, he was holding completely still.

You were blushing terribly. "I just didn't expect you to move so fast, you shocked me a bit. You aren't really doing anything wrong though."

Kiba laughed. "I have to move fast, we're timed remember? You should just tell me if you don't want me doing something though, I'm not the best at taking hints." He smiled and moved back to kiss you. Without any further protests from you, he moved from your mouth to your neck, kissing and nibbling you there. You tangled your fingers in his short messy hair and snuggled him close. For the remainder of the time he kept his hands above your clothes, though they still moved to parts of your body they probably shouldn't have. When Jiraiya opened the door you two were fully entangled with each other. Nether of you even noticed the door open.

"Kiba, I warned you about getting in over your head." Jiraiya had to physically poke Kiba, multiple times to get his attention. "Your time's up. Now come on and let someone else play."

Kiba looked devastated. "But things were just getting good! Can't I have just have a few more minutes?" He whined.

"No, no you can't, I'm not having your mother blame me for the things that could happen in there if I gave you a few more minutes. Women are scary enough, but your mother is in a league all of her own." Jiraiya shivered.

Kiba nodded as he stood up, helping you up and out of the closet. "True. Point taken."