Naruto Seven Minutes In Heaven Itachi

Jiraiya glanced around the room, then without any warning, took your hand and pulled you to your feet. "It's going to be your turn next. Good luck, I have a feeling you're going to need it."

"Oh, well, thank you, I think." You felt around the bucket for a moment, trying to identify at least one item. Suddenly a thin cord wrapped itself around your wrist. Deciding you were probably taking far too long anyway, you lifted that item up and out of the bucket. It was a necklace, with circular pendants on it. You knew you'd seen it before, but you can't place the owner. "Not sure who's this is, sorry."

"Hey, Itachi, she got your item. Stop playing with the cat and go play with the lady." Kisame took the cat from Itachi's lap and nudged him off the couch.

Itachi walked over to you and took the necklace. "I thought I chose something rather obvious. But I suppose I was wrong." He placed the necklace back on his neck and continued in the direction if the closet.

"Well, I hope you can have some fun in there. Not too much though. He is evil after all." Jiraiya led you to the closet door. "If you need anything just yell. Otherwise. I'll see you two in seven minutes." Jiraiya gave a weak smile and shut the door.

"You don't think I'm going to need to yell for him, do you?" You childishly waved your hand in front of Itachi's eyes, checking to see whether or not he could actually see you.

He quickly grabbed your hand and sat it down on the floor. "No, only if you keep doing things like that. I might be blind, but I can hear the sound of your hand passing back and forth in front of my face. Not to mention feel the breeze you were making." He was staring right at you with a completely expressionless look on his face. You found it rather hard to believe he was actually blind. "You should close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

"How did you know my mouth was open?" He surprised you more and more.

Itachi let out a small sigh and shook his head. "You were mouth breathing. You really are easily amazed."

"And you are really apathetic, and boring." Your words didn't affect him at all. He just continued staring at you expressionless. "Fine, let's see just how calm you can keep." You tackled Itachi to the ground and kissed him straight on the mouth, over and over. Still, you got no response from him. "Are you serious? Fine, I'll just have to try harder then." You returned to kissing him, but this time you ran your hands up and down his sides. Something unexpected happened. He seemed to be, laughing. "Are you laughing?" You sat up on top of him, but continued to rub his sides. No doubt about it, he was laughing, or trying his hardest not to. "You are, you're ticklish."

"Get off of me." For the first time he seemed to have the slightest hint of emotion showing through to his face. Unfortunately, you couldn't tell what that emotion was. Thinking it was probably for the best, you moved. Itachi didn't say anything else until the door opened.

"Well, it looks like you two stayed out of trouble."Jiraiya laughed, scratching the back of his head. "I guess that's a good thing, huh?"

Itachi stood to his feet and walked back over to the couch, sitting back down next to Kisame. "That, was much less than enjoyable."

"Why? A handsome guy like you had problems with a lady? I find that rather hard to believe." Kisame laughed wickedly. "Or could it be, she found out about your special tickle spot?"

"Shut up Kisame." Itachi hung his head, but Kisame only laughed louder.