CowChop

I woke up the next morning surprisingly without a hangover. It had been forever since I had gotten as drunk as I did last night. I went to move to go use the bathroom but found I was unable to due to being held down by something. Opening my eyes I looked down to find James' tattooed arm slung over my stomach. I turned my head to find a messy-haired James peacefully sleeping beside me.

He looked so flawless to me and my heart was swelling even more. My love for this man was back in full force and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else at that exact moment. We didn't have sex last night but we were both in our underwear. Yes, we were both drunk but not drunk enough to go that far, but I won't deny that we did go a little farther than just kissing. We were completely honest with each other, however. We both learned that even after all these years apart, neither of us had been intimate with anyone else. Which meant, we were both 28-year-old virgins.

I ended up laughing about it that night before we drifted off, about how pathetic we both were. Other than that we didn't really talk all that much. We just enjoyed the company of one another in a far more intimate way than sex could ever get.

However now I was awake and really needed to pee, I tried my hardest to slip out front under his arm without disturbing him but as soon as I moved a fraction of an inch his arm instantly tightened around me and pulled me closer. I couldn't help but leave out a small giggle. I turned my head to find James looking at me smiling.

"Good morning Gorgeous." He greeted me with his raspy morning voice which made me instantly melt.

"Good morning to you too handsome," I said before giving his lips a peck.

James smiled at me and pulled me closer burying his face in my hair. "I've missed you so much, Addy."

"I've missed you too," I told him cuddling closer.

We lay there in silence for a bit just cuddling and enjoying each other company. That was until my bladder really started protesting that it really needed relief.

"I'm sorry to disturb our cuddle session James, but I really need to pee," I told him giggling.

James left out the cutest pout before sighing and lifting his head, "Fine... I guess I can let you go." He faltered, "Just know that I really don't want to."

"Trust me I don't want to move either." I confessed, "If it wasn't for my protesting bladder I probably wouldn't"

Smiling James kissed my forehead before releasing me, allowing me to finally slide out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. When I arrived back into my room I found James laying there looking at his phone.

"So what's your plan for the day?" I asked crawling back into bed beside him. I cuddled up to him laying my head on his shoulder and throwing my leg over his.

"Honestly, I just want to hide from the rest of the world and stay in this bed with you all day." He said looking away from his phone to me. "However, I, unfortunately, can't today. I got videos to record today with the guys."

"Oh," I said sadly. I too was hoping he could just stay here with me for the day. I found myself a little disappointed that he had to leave me.

I saw James frown out of the corner of my eye, obviously, he instantly picked up on my sadness. It didn't surprise me though, it was just more reassurance that we were still on the same wavelength.

"I have a crazy idea." He said causing me to look up at him quizzically. "How would you feel about coming to the warehouse with me?"

My mood instantly rose and made me sit up and smile, "Really?" I asked excitedly.