Prologue

"I do" you say, smiling like you've never could imagine yourself too. You couldn't believe after 5 years you were marrying the love of your life

"And will you, Lee William, take Y/N to be your loving wife, for better or worse till death do you part?" The priest asked

"I do" he said gleaming. ha, I do my ass

"May you kiss the bride" The priest said beaming with a smile, so he leaned in and you guys kissed, it felt magical at the time before he released his true colors.

We both smiled, and headed down the aisle with our arms linked to eachother.

we were so happy, yet fate had another plan

*1 year later*

"Get out"

I told him with fuming eyes, and holding a tight fist.

He had been having an affair with one of his co workers For a good 5 months after our marriage, thinking I wouldn't find out why he was always so happy about going to work. Getting too many phone calls during dinner. Erased any plans I had of us to do together.

Forgetting I was his wife in short terms.

I saw them together, in the bed, clearly having the time of their life's And I was ultimately horrified and disgusted, I had to leave the room before I threw up.

"Listen I can expla-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU'RE SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A CUNT? no I'm not hearing it, get everything that you own and leave out of this house. If you're so sorry you'd do me a favor by leaving, now"

"Please baby i-"

"NOW I SAID" with tears in my eyes starting to pour out of my face, I watched her leave in a hurry, what a bitch. I hope she knows she ruined someone else's love life forever and ever and to hold that gut with her and to choke on it.

He'd grabbed everything in a minimum of three days. I couldn't help but cry every single day knowing that what I thought we had was something that was gonna last forever. Something that no one else in the world had except for the two of us. That we were made for eachother

At one point I thought it was my fault but no, silly y/n to think that I did nothing wrong.

*5 months later*

"Hi my love, good morning" I say to my 3 month old baby, Daisy y/l/n. She looked like me, her mama. I was glad she did I didn't want her to look nothing like her father.

He doesn't even know about her. He didn't deserve to know anything about her.

"C'mon lets go get a cup of coffee for mama" I say gleaming at her, while changing her into comfy winter clothes. It was always very could one Seoul. That's one thing you loved about it. I put her in the baby stroller and head my way down to the corner cafe.

"Excuse me miss you dropped your daughters blanket" I heard a young mans voice say.

I turn around and I was frozen in time, he was handsome with that dark black hair of his that fit his eyes, he wore a very nice coat with a black turtleneck and matching black pants as well. It'd look like he was a business owner. I wouldn't doubt he was.

"O-oh thank you so much- I'm sorry for bothering yo-" you had no idea how you were but you said sorry either way for interrupting the young man. He looked like he was in a hurry.

He chuckled "no need to apologize, here you go pretty lady, you heading to the cafe?" He responded

Fusicjdks yes sir I am

"Yea, I suppose you are as well?" You asked him, blushing like you've never thought you could. Why? Cause he called you a pretty lady, p r e t t y didn't exactly exist in my page, but in his case it did, so now it does.

"I am, please come join me, I wouldn't wanna be lonely" he simply said, leaning over to look over at little Daisy.

"She's such an angel, I hope you don't mind but what's her name?"

"Her names Daisy, my names Y/N pleasure to meet you" you responded beaming like the Cheshire Cat.

"What beautiful names the both of you have, I hope you don't mind but mine is Kim Taehyung, I own a business with my good friend Park Jimin. Just right down the street, you know about it?"

Holy freaking egg, he owned the business? THE business, the PARK BUSINESS- it was one of the most famous business you've heard of and not to mention it was an enemy of your ex-husbands business. So you knew it pretty well.

"Oh yea I do actually my ex husband worked at your guys rival, so yea I do, BUT I PROMISE YOU I DONT HATE IT I-" you stop talking, stop embarrassing yourself y/n literally let the poor man talk.

He laughs "DOnt worry you don't look like the kind too, c'mon I'll pay for you"

You both enter in

***

Sitting down putting the stroller between you too, you guys talk about everything and anything. You tell him about your ruined marriage. He tells you about the amount of girls at work that are chasing after him. I tell him I ran my own fashion line near Italy but I live in Seoul

"Wow that's really cool, Simply Y/N. That's adorable, just like you and your angel"

You blush and laugh, drinking your coffee since it was getting a bit cold.

"Thank you really, and I love your guys business, it's really one of the best, I was about to apply before I chose to do fashion"

"Don't worry about it, may I ask are you single Y/N"

"yea but-"

Before I can continue, Taehyung got a call, concerned from the business before he hung up.

"I'm so sorry, something came up on one of the accounts and I gotta go check and make sure everything where it's supposed to be" he hands you a piece of paper with numbers before standing up.

"I'll call you later y/n" he said smiling big, winking slightly before quickly leaving the cafe.

You couldn't stop smiling, until people looked at you crazy you stopped, you were about to go before you realized something was missing.

the damn blanket

A/N Hey guys, I'm starting a new book cause I really wanted to explore and be creative and I got so many ideas more on all the members!! So they'll keep on coming, I hope you guys enjoy the beginning of this book, talk to y'all later, bye loves 🤍

@sweetetherealspjm

©️sweetetherealspjm

All rights reserved