8: Dumplings and dancing

***
"Dionne can you believe this girl? She used to be with Taehyung and now she's with William, what if she breaks williams heart and comes back to steal my man? I can't let that happen" you were FaceTiming your bestfriend while curling your hair, it was the morning of the Business party but you like to be ready early so that you wouldn't be in such a rush.

You had a face mask on as well so it Made you look like a powdered donut, almost burning yourself but you were careful.

"Look do not confront her if she doesn't, if she does, beat that ass up but if she don't? Than show her what she's missing"

"That's not the thing, she got my husband" you sighed, as much as you can hate this girl, you can't. She took the love of your life, or what you thought. So it bothered you knowing she can get what she wants.

She sighed as well before she shrugged "just proves my point he was shitty from the start" she started to get ready as well. She was dating one of the bodyguards, the one that stopped you from seeing Taehyung? Yea him.

"Don't say it-"

"I told you" she smiled and did her makeup, "take off that mask before it ruins your skin you've been having it on for 30 minutes.

"That's what it says here in the package" you pout looking down and seeing it said 30 seconds, whoops.

"Oh shit" you quickly took it off and started feeling your skin, soft as a baby's skin. Perfect.

"So where's my little daisy? How's she doing with everything" Dionne loved children. She wanted at least 4, you didn't blame her kids are the best. But she would be a mother at natural, ever since you both were in high school she would always talk about what would having babies would be like for her, she even had names in her notes app.

"She's getting better, not coughing as much anymore but her skin is still the same, we've been trying to get the medication but we can't find it anywhere"

"Ohh I'm sorry to hear that love, where is she, she there or did she evaporate?"

"She's with her grandma Taehyungs mom, she took her in cause babies aren't allowed sadly" you pouted, if you were able to take her you would put her in the cutest tutu dress that matched you and Taehyung.

"Aww I wish she came, we could try to sneak her in, what are they gonna do arrest a baby?" She said in which you laughed.

Dionne was a really funny girl, not to mention her looks, she as gorgeous and had really nice hair, and the most beautiful body. She was perfect. Jungkook was lucky.

"Yea but they wouldn't let us in, so I'd rather not" you finished curling your hair and started your makeup.

"You better go all out bitch"

"Dionne you know I like to do natural"

"But natural is not for these events Y/N, these girls go all out trust me you'd regret going all natural.

You sighed "I really don't care as long as I think I look good I don't care."

"If you say soooo" she said smiling.

***

It was 2 hours before the party was gonna start and Taehyung was still not home, you had his tux out so that it wouldn't be wrinkled and once he got home he could just quickly shower, change and boom we're out.

As soon as you were about to call him you saw him have different goodies, jewelry and even flowers.

You gasped at the nice gesture and smiled, you had a satin robe on and some slippers, with your hair pinned back for now and your makeup quite not done.