2: Dont

"For the girls dresses, why don't we use that white lace we had before? The one that Rõse had used? Call Evangeline, I have the designs here, just let me know, alright bye Dionne"

you hung up, you had been designing wedding dresses for one of many fashion shows, the dresses were designed by you and with the help of your friends you guys had the chance to start sewing.

You stood up and turned off your phone to check on daisy, you grabbed her and sat her to face the laptop. You stroke her hair softly before she started crying uncontrollably. You started caressing her and holding her close to you.

But something wasn't connecting, Your mother instinct told you to go to the hospital, Daisy wasn't sick, didn't have no fever, but she was still crying like she had gone hurt.

You got up still cradling her and put her in the buggy, making your way out quickly.

"Shhh my love, it's ok" you said while frantically making it to your car, buckling her in and you made your way to the hospital.

On your way over there you had gone a call from Taehyung. It's been a few weeks and you guys started dating, he's been ever so loving and kind to you and your baby, he treated her as if she was his own. I couldn't have been more happier.

You answered "Taehyung ah, meet me at the hospital in 10 minutes please" you said, trying not to freak out. You don't know why you were freaked out so much.

You look over at your rear view mirror and daisy had gotten pale. You started breathing heavy, panicking.

"I will beautiful, is everythi-" he questioned.

"No, no just please hurry up" you trembled with fear, ending the call and making your way even faster.

***

They ran tests, x-rays, checked her heart rate, checked her temperature, and did blood tests.

You couldn't stand seeing your own baby in the hospital crib hooked into so many iv tubes.

It was too much for you to see her go through that and do nothing.

You teared up holding her little arm, her arms had been holding onto your finger this entire time. You smiled softly, letting tears fall. You felt someone rubbing your back and looked up to see Taehyung.

"She'll be fine Y/n ah, don't worry" he said to try to calm you down when in reality he was just as scared as you were.

You weakly smiled before seeing the doctors coming in the room, with their heads hung low, like they were about to say something so hurtful.

It had gone silent

your heart already knew something was bad, and you hated it

"I'm so sorry to tell you Miss" he stated.

"Your Daughter has Cancer, She won't live after the age of 12 most likely, if her body can't handle it"

Your breathe was taken from you hearing those words. 12 years and she would be gone.

your whole body went numb and all you could do was cover your mouth holding back any pain from the screams your body so badly wanted to yell out.

Taehyungs fist had clenched and he had looked out the window, letting any of the tears fall slowly, still holding you. But tighter.

"I'll give you a moment" they had left the room.

You started Crying too hard for your body to handle.

You let yourself onto Taehyungs grasp and just cried, there was nothing else to let the pain ever so gently to go away. You didn't wanna know all of this.