6: Coincidence

You had choked on your drink, you couldn't believe it. The same girl who cheated on Taehyung was the same
Girl who your ex had been seeing.

You looked up at Jimin, "oh my god" you covered your mouth. Was the reason why Taehyung was seeing you was for revenge? As if he was reading your mind, he quickly put his hands up "no no no, don't think like that Y/N he wasn't trust me, he genuinely loves you, he talks the world about you".

You felt relieved, and so you calmed down, rubbing Daisy's back you guys talked about his engagement. You could see the excitement in his eyes whenever he talked about his girl, Every girl should get a Jimin in a world you thought. Or Taehyung. Both rare to find.

After the small little meeting you had with jimin you headed to the grocery store, picking out some baby things, food to cook later and unnecessary stuff. Before your heart started racing quickly and you became sweaty. You saw your ex fiancé in the same room at the same time with his wife or the girl he cheated on you with.

You ran to the cashier and quickly paid before he could even spot you. But it was too late, he'd spot you with daisy sleeping on your waist and holding onto you. You looked at him glaring, before grabbing your things quickly and heading out.

"Y/N?"

You ignored him, hoping that he was just in your head, and would evaporate as fast as you thought. He started approaching you.

"Get away now William I don't wanna talk to you" you said sternly, you didn't wanna deal with any of his bullshit and
Plus your plan of hiding daisy was slowly failing. He looked down at her "is this my daughter?"

"That's none of your business"

"It is if she's mine" he reached out to grab your hand which you quickly declined.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause you wouldn't care, if you didn't care about me I didn't want you to hurt my little girl the same you hurt me" you said, hoping the tears in your eyes weren't gonna fall so he knew you were serious. You knew he wouldn't care, Daisy wasn't important to him as much as she was to you. Once you had found out about her you were ecstatic. She was the thing keeping you from
Continuing really.

"That isn't fair Y/N I should've known, I could've talked to you" he started raising your voice at you. Unfair my ass.

"Well we make mistakes don't we? Leave me alone William; have a nice life, don't cheat on your wife this time" you said to him walking fast but the heaviness of the bags was keeping you from running. 

"Y/N get back here right now" he grabbed onto the back of your shirt.

"Leave me alone" you said whimpering.

"Not until you tell me what the fucks going on, why didn't you tell me?" He yelled even more.

You started to cry a bit, not wanting to have this conversation right here.

"She said to leave her alone" you saw William get pushed away from the grip he had on you. You turned to look who it was.

It was Yoongi, though he was a bit small he was still stronger than him. He gave him a cold glare "when a girl tells you to leave her alone, you leave her the fuck alone" he grabbed him by the collar "got that!" He said gritting his teeth, jaw clenched.

William modded before going back to his Wife, "crazy bitch" was all you heard before you looked at Yoongi, "thank you so much you have no idea"

"Don't worry about it, you and your daughter alright? You guys need a ride back home? Is Taehyung here" he said worryingly. You shook your head, "he's at work, he's about to get home soon but I don't wanna tell him about what happened.

He nodded his head "I won't tell him, c'mon let's go"

***

Yoongi had helped with putting the things in the house before leaving. You were a bit shaken up but stayed with daisy coloring with her.

"Ah ah ah- no crayons in your moth girl, is bad" you said holding her close to you admiring her "mama loves you forever and forever Daisy Divine" you said putting her down. No matter what could happen to her, she was gonna be safe.

She started coughing a bit and you grabbed the medicine quick. You heard Taehyung come back home from work, you kissed him hello giving daisy her medicine which she declined before taking it.

"Is the coughing starting?" He said sitting down holding her, while she coughed even more, spitting up a bit.

You cleaned her up and nodded your head, the doctor said it would start pretty fast, he predicted at the age of 5 it could be fatal. We had to be careful.

"Oh daisy" he said kissing her head before coloring with her. She talked in baby and crawled around, standing up yo hold onto the couch and smiling at us like.

"Such a big girl." You said all happy taking videos.

"This is Y/N here, Daisy started walking you guys" you said happily.

Taehyung stood up and went to go change out of his work clothes and into sweats.

"What adventure did you guys do today?" He questioned you.  Before you remembered.

You stumbled upon William today

"Nothing big, just went out with jimin and did a few grocery shopping."

He gave you a look when you said Jimin "what are you doing with jimin?" He said, acting a bit jealous.

"He payed for my snack I had, we talked about you." You said reassuringly.

You wouldn't give Taehyung the same pain as you received from your ex. He didn't deserve that.

He felt relieved and started feeding daisy some strawberries which she devoured.

"She sure loves strawberries like her uncle hoseok, which we're seeing him at the party baby" he said excited.

"Ok I can't wait, I definitely should look for a dress tho, I NEEDA look good"

"You always do."

You smiled at his comment before leaning in to kiss him. He kissed back before pulling away  and shoving a strawberry into your mouth before you started coughing.

"Do you wanna kill me?" You said annoyingly slapping his chest still chewing on the strawberry.

He started laughing really hard, daisy threw him a look still eating the strawberries like there was no tomorrow.

"Ok imma save some so I can make some chocolate covered ones to have"

"Alright" he said with his mouth full.

You heard daisy coughing again and patted her back, it would help her before she started crying and coughing. You rocked her back and forth "I'm sorry baby I know I know" you said softly rubbing her back.

This would continue on the whole night.

And it was dreadful.

***

You were awoken by the sound of the door knocking. Daisy was finally asleep and you layed her down before checking the time.

5:55

The big red numbers had read.

You sighed shuffling your way to the door and opening it, feeling instantly sweaty as if it was your worst fear came true.

It was William.

A/N HOLY SHITKDKKXSK, I hope you guys are enjoying the book! Sorry for not uploading as much or as fast. Just been getting some new ideas das all!

Love you my angels bye bye

@sweetetherealspjm