4: Dreaming

"We can start chemo as soon as she turns 2, is she already one?" the doctor had to explain to us, Chemo was gonna be a very big part of her life and we had to be ready for all the side effects. Hopefully it wouldn't be so bad.

"Uh no but shes 12 months also 1, so we'll let you guys know" you smiled at the doctor. You and Taehyung have gotten the best doctors you could find in Seoul to treat Daisy, with Your guy's success on both ends it didn't cost as much as you both had intended it too. Which you were very grateful for.

"Alright that's fine, as long as she's healthy for now, is all that matters. And about that surgery we've discussed, We could get that tumor out as soon as possible but it's very risky of a thing to do to a little girl."

"When she's older, I don't wanna scare her or myself with that. We'll think about it, thank you Doc Jin"

"My pleasures Y/N and Taehyung" he beamed at you guys then caressed the baby's cheek, "And little daisy, she's an angel". She smiled back at him. We started heading home.

"A surgery? I never knew you could get one so young" Taehyung sighed holding daisy close to him. She was asleep in his arms, she mostly preferred him over you but that's only cause of his warmth and love. You didn't blame her if you could stay in Taehyung arms forever you would do such a thing.

"I know, but whatever happens, happens" you sigh, you had to live in fear for most of her life now.

"Whatever happens you'll know I'll always love you" he smiled pulling you closer to him. "C'mon lets go home princess"

***

You made ramen with a side of some salad with chicken to go with it. Daisy was on floor right next to you guys playing with her toys she had, making baby noises by herself and laughing.

"She's so cute, I love her" you sighed happy. Everything you needed in life was right in front of you. You couldn't ask for anything more.

"We should throw a small party for the princess, Turning 1 is a big milestone"

"We should, and invite everyone we know" you guys knew a lot of people which shouldn't be a problem.

"Yea we should" He said all smiley.

You hesitated into saying about wanting to invite William. Although you know how wrong he's done you it's still very wrong to be hiding daisy from him. You've been thinking about it, but at the same time would he even care? Would he pay her the dust just like he's been doing to you? With that in your head you decided to let the thought go for now.

"I have a Business Party in a few days, you wanna come with me? We could drop off Daisy with Jungkook and Yoongi, they love her"

Jungkook and Yoongi are Taehyungs brothers, Yoongi's older and Jungkook's younger by a few years. They were very helpful with the baby and plus they love children, so it's a win win situation.

"Yea but I don't have much to wear tho, everything I own is ugly or makes me feel ugly"

It's true, you were a designer and designed the most gorgeous gowns. For other people, but for you? You really didn't think much of yourself to be wearing such high fashion dresses. Even tho you had your own pic of very nice ones. You'd never thought you could ever wear it.

"you judge yourself too much sometimes, just a wear a dress and you'll look gorgeous, for me. Who cares what the others say?"

"But doesn't your ex still work in the same place?"

He gulped. It was true, before you came into the picture he was dating this girl for 3 years, they have started the business together. You didn't want to know anything about her, but all you heard was that she was better than you. You wanted to prove her wrong.