3: Wa wa

"Again Taehyung? You've been staying late at the office for over 4 nights- no don't tell me to calm down, is it bad that I wanna see you and that I miss you? Geez you blame everything on me - did I say you were part of this problem? I'm saying to come home early."

You were arguing with Taehyung again. It's all since he went back to the office he's started to come late, only to sleep and leave again in the morning. Which meant the whole day I had the baby with me. I love her but it's just that I need some help sometimes and love from him too.

We argued more, before I heard a feminine voice in the background.

Your breath hitched.

You didn't wanna believe he was that late with another girl.

"Who is that? Taehyung-" you whispered softly terrified whatever thoughts in your head of him cheating were gonna be true.

No no he wouldn't do that.

"Y/N- baby no no it's not what it looks like" Taehyung started but you got the horrid memories in your head.

You hung up.

You covered your mouth, before you put your phone on the night stand and get up to change into some comfy pajamas. You couldn't believe him, you couldn't believe he was staying for 4 nights with another girl
Doing god knows what.

***

You heard the door close and Taehyung putting his shoes away. "Y/N we need to talk" he started, you stormed off to him and looked him.

"Staying at 2 in the damn morning with another one of those girls that work with you was not what I wanted Taehyung. Don't you know it bothers me when you say things like this? You do know what my past was righ-" He yelled "are you really comparing me to that fuckboy of yours that you so called your husband?" He scoffs.

"What else you want me to believe? That you guys are not going behind my back and don't insult him like that" you said quietly.

"Do you hear yourself? He left you" He said angry, "now I see why, I wouldn't blame him honestly" he crossed his arms going to the kitchen to calm down taking off his coat and hanging it.

You just looked at him with tears in your eyes, letting them fall. "Did you really just say that" you said quietly, you couldn't believe it. He admitted that he would also cheat on me if he could which he probably is at this point.

I felt my heart in my stomach with the pain hurting a lot. You gulped before slowly making your way to the bedroom "the foods in the kitchen"
You said quietly before locking your door. He looked at you regretting what he had said but too mad to admit it.

"Yea whatever I'm not hungry" he grabbed a beer of his and headed onto the couch turning on the tv.

You cried yourself to sleep.

***
*5 am*

"shhh I'm coming daisy" you walked out the room to find a drunk Tae laying on the bed with a beer in his hand, you shook your head. He's drinking again, and even more than usual. You were not having it.

After giving Daisy her bottle and changing her diaper you grabbed the beer from his grip and threw it away, throwing away any of the others he had.

You made yourself breakfast and for Taehyung, making yourself some coffee hearing a call from Tae's phone.

You answered "Hello?"

You heard the same feminine voice "Oh- Who is this?"

"My names Y/N Taehyungs Girlfriend " you said annoyed, how can she not know?