1: the blanket

her damn blanket, I quickly got up and hurried before him, trying to not look crazy, but also making sure Daisy was alright, she was peacefully sleeping, I smiled.

"no no no no-" I say to myself before seeing him enter in the fall building.

fuck, I didn't wanna go in there.

"For daisy, it's for daisy" I say to myself, I make sure to fix my hair in a cute way and fix my outfit so I look a bit professional, with a baby stroller anything can go with it.

I walked up to building and sighed, before getting stopped by the security.

"Name and appointment time please"

"Oh no, no appointment but I just need to get something from Kim Taehyung" you smile the best smile you can to see if he'll budge.

Sadly he didn't.

"No appointment, no seeing him, sorry lady"

I sigh, and cross my arms before looking over at something random inside. "Oh my god there's a women who fainted inside"

He turned around.

I run for it with the stroller before he could even think. I saw Taehyung walking into the elevator.

nonononono

"Wait Taehyung!" You yell out.

He looked up confused before seeing you and smiling back before realizing the door to the elevator was closing quickly

"Can I have the bla-"

I had arms wrapped around my waist- what the heck-

I gasped

"GAHX- put me down this instant" I yelled at the security

He let me go

"I-I need to know how to make an appointment with Kim Taehyung please"

He looked at you like you were crazy

"For what Lady?"

"I prefer Miss Y/l/n and it's cause he has something very important"

"Like what"

"A blankie, my daughters blankie you see she loves it and can't live without it"

Hey eyed the baby and then looked back at me "she looks perfectly fine"

"Look thats not the point is that I need the blanket and now pls" you really just wanted to see Taehyung one last time.

He sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose with his two fingers "look Miss Y/l/m was it? He's in a meeting right now that'll last long as 2 hours can you wait?" He said giving in.

You smile.

"Of course I can"

***

Daisy was crying for the whole two hours, and nothing worked. You tried her favorite toy, feeding her, cuddling her, rocking her in the stroller but it seemed like she wasn't satisfied. You checked her diaper and no poop was there (thank god).

Not to mention the fact that you were looked at the whole time, Jungkook was about to kick you out before you told him that you're gonna continue waiting and it shouldn't bother others a lot.