Chapter 3

Sirius pov

I ran out of Hogwarts with the help of Marauder's map, I took the passage beneath a one-eyed witch statue that leads me to the cellar of honeydukes in Hogsmeade, I don't know where to find them. I stood outside of the shop still thinking about how to find themmy mind wasn't working at all, how will I meet them?

"Sirius" I heard a familiar voice that was calling me so I look around to see the owner of the voice and then there I saw Andromeda standing near a shop I started walking towards her, when I reached her she throw herself on me for a hug "oh Siri" I hugged her back.

we broke the hug after few minutes and then when I saw her properly, she was pale and weak, her eyes were little red and tearing, they didn't had a shine in them anymore, this is not the Andromeda I used to play with, not that cheerful girl I used to know, I always used to share my suffering to her and she used to listen, I always used to tell her how much I hate this pure-blood stuff that our family forced us to follow and she always used to understand cause she felt the same, she was better then Narcissa and Bellatrix, that's why she was my favorite cousin, but after seeing her in this state my blood ran cold, cause I saw that fear that was once in my eyes, the urge to go free and live that used to run in my blood years ago, the hope to feel home and safe, I know how it feels, I know how that pain takes away all the emotions.

"Androm-" I couldn't speak after seeing her in this state

"Not here Siri, they're waiting for us," Andromeda said, I nodded and started to walk with her out of the village if her state is like this, what happened to others? What happened regulus?

I walked behind her, none of us were speaking, maybe too afraid to break in tears, I was afraid to see Regulus what would have happened to him, why was I selfish to ran away and Leave my younger brother to that demons.

we continue to walk and stop in front of a house, I Never saw this house in this village, maybe I never noticed, we walk inside of the house and there I saw them sitting on a couch, my eyes went to Cissy, she give me a weak smile and then beside her Bellatrix when I saw her I couldn't believe my eyes, she was more pale and weak then both of her sisters, she was not the Bellatrix I know, Bellatrix was never weak, she was insane and rebel girl, what they did to her? And then beside her, I gasped, the nightmare I used to have, that used to keep me awake, I was seeing it in front of me, my brother just in the state that once I used to be in.

I took a step forward towards Regulus, afraid that he won't come to me again, now when I reached him, I bend and knee in front of him, I look at him properly, what they did to my Reggie?

"Reggie" I called him, he didn't look at me, I took my hands out and place it on his cheeks to make him look at me

"Regulus" I called him again and made him look at me when our eyes met all I could see was myself in them, He was suffering Like me and I never knew

"Sirius," he called back and that was it I broke and hugged him and cry, I couldn't save him from all the suffering, from all pain, he hugged me back tightly like he was afraid I'll go again, but not this time

" I won't leave you, Reggie, never" I kissed him on his head, we broke the hug and I smile to him, I'll keep you save no matter what regulus.

"What happened?" I directly asked them regulus was beside me

"They torture us, all of us," Andromeda said
......................................................................

Hey guys well damn

100 views for me it's a lot I never thought I'll get this much tho but thank you

I hope you like it

Like

Enjoy

Have a nice day