chapter 4

Remus's pov

"Okay marl, that was a good shot"
Im working for my next shoot on a chilly day of November with Marlene.

"Showwww me Remy" she ran towards me and try to look in the camera, well im tall then her so i pull up the camera out of her reach.

She puffed when she couldn't reach and eventually gave up, i started to pack up my camera and other stuff for next destination "Ahh nop it's a secret, you'll see when ill post it marl okay and well will have to find another spot but damn i need a break, so let's take a break " I pulled out the chocolate for my bag and winked at her.

"Haha yeah remy we need that chocolate"

'who said i was sharing?" I said and started to run away from her.

'remusss that's not fair" Marlene yell and started to run behind me, after few minutes i stopped and gave her my chocolate as we sat on the grass and she got engrossed in her phone scrolling through Instagram.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDD" Marlene yelled so hard that i think my ears are spilt

"What's wrong marl?" I asked with worry, why she yelled that loud?

"SEE SIRIUS'S POST REMUS" She yelled again, and this time I realized this girl can really make me deaf

"Okay what's so special about Sirius's post?"  I asked her what Sirius posted that made her scream.

"See by yourself REMMy"  Marlene was smiling and now i was confused

So i took out my phone from my pocket and open it and went directly to Instagram and Sirius's post were on top and after see it my breath cought up.

Why_so_sirius posted:

Why_so_sirius:  To all the girls out there, im sorry for ruining your dreams

Why_so_sirius:  To all the girls out there, im sorry for ruining your dreams....IM GAY but i hope you'll all OKAY.

COMMENTS: