not an update

Today is not an update but a talk with soul to soul...i want you to give it a read

Today in india we lost a very talented, awesome and A strong actor who was suffering from depression he committed suicide in his flat..his name is Sushant Singh Rajput who was a inspiration to young artist

All i wanna talk to you guys if you're reading it...IF YOU ARE GOING through bad days TELL YOUR LOVE ONE .

IF IT'S HARD TO LIVE, TELL YOUR LOVE ONE

IF its impossible to live alone...LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS, OR WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND, DON'T STAY ALONE IF THE DEMONS ARE TAKING OVER, TELL THEM WHAT ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM, TELL THEM EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN HELP YOU....

PLEASE...ASK HELP..... PLEASE
cause this is hard TO WAKE UP AND KNOWING THAT PERSON YOU CARED AND LOVED IS NOT WITH YOU....

I KNOW THAT PAIN is too much when you're going through hard Times.

BUT BELIEVE sweethearts.... that's its going to be fine.

when you fought the demon inside of you the last night and the next day the sun will shine on you and will call you a warrior, will praise you for the battle you fought..cause LOVE we are here for you rather then losing you and not seeing your beautiful smile.

Depression is worst i know BUT KNOW THERE PEOPLE THAT JUST LIVE CAUSE YOU INSPIRED THEM

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FEEL BEAUTIFUL CAUSE YOU TOLD THEM.

THERE ARE YOUR PARENTS, WHO LOVE YOU AND RAISED YOU to see you happy...and you are there strong child...

Im not good with words.... but all i wanna say ASK HELP PLEASE..IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING, SOMETHING THAT MAKES FEEL LOW OR BAD OR ANYTHING...ASK HELP LOVE.....

Text me on Wattpad if you want someone to listen..cause I'll be okay with listening you and your battle...

Please DON'T GIVE UP WE NEED YOU

YOUR PARENTS NEEDS YOU

YOUR SIBLINGS NEEDS YOU

YOUR BESTFRIEND NEEDS YOU

THE FUTURE NEEDS YOU AND WANNA HEAR YOU AND YOUR BATTLE ... THAT CAN INSPIRED EVERYONE...

YOU NEEDS YOU...

I NEEDS YOU

DON'T GIVE UP....I BEGG YOU .....