am i?

Lily pov

"Something happened between you and James?" Alice who was sitting beside me asked, me, Dorcas and Alice were in library, preparing for up coming tests.

"W-what no" I replied, I didn't told then about my Burst of anger on James that day, God I feel so terrible and wanted to apologise but can't come up with the courage ahhh why Lily?

"Well cause he's hanging out a lot with that Queenie girl " now it was Dorcas to speak, yeah the MARAUDER were hanging out with Queenie and black sister alot , they rarely talk with us now.

"Well it's cool right, at least James is not behind me anymore" I said, but I don't why while saying this there is a silent pain in my heart, like I should be Happy that he's not behind me and asking me out again and again, I'm enjoying my life and so do he.

"He gave up on you lily" Dorcas said that made me look at her with an snap,

"What?" I asked, Dorcas sighed, "he gave you too much time and when he realized that you ain't gonna respond him, he gave up"

"Poor lily" Alice said with a Chuck ..

"What? Why poor lily, I'm happy he is not behind me and not asking me out okay" I said and I stood up, ready to leave, if I stay here they will continue with there nonsense talks.

"Accept it lily, you miss James". Alice said with a chuck but I didn't respond to it and left the library.

"Am I? Missing him?"

..................................................................

Hello there

How are you All doing?

Btw do you think lily should behave like this with James?.

And

Do you ship #jily?