TBI: Chapter 7

Hart clenched his fist as he heard Usui calling his name from outside, taking a moment to calm down before turning to glare at the door.

"What?" He called. Luckily for him, his voice didn't betray how irritated he was. Wasn't it obvious he was taking a shower?

Dad had done this all the time, called for him the moment he went to the bathroom. God, it was like he could never get a moment of privacy unless he was sleeping.

"Remember you have training with Christian!" He heard Usui say. He deadpanned immediately.

"You think I'd fucking forget?" He asked. "I'll be out in a minute." He resisted the urge to cuss him out and instead quickly got to work on washing himself, having given up the original intention of relaxing a bit.

Now he was riled back up with irritation.

The moment all the conditioner was out of his hair and the nice-smelling shower gel washed off his body, he turned off the water and dried off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and draped another over his shoulders, using it to hide his torso. He came out of the bathroom and stopped short.

Usui was sitting on the edge of the bed while Ming sat next to him with his arms and legs crossed, one knee over the other. Ming grinned at Hart when he came out, jumping up and skipping over to him.

"Hey, Hartybaby." He greeted, pecking his lips. Hart returned the peck, but unlike with Usui, he didn't feel slight disgust raise all over his body. Ming was the only one who he had no interest in dating that he didn't mind kissing.

Even those that he had dated he felt slight disgust. Maybe it was just that the touch was too intimate for what he knew of touching.

"Hey." He replied. Ming hugged him before retreating, flopping on Hart's blue bed and kicking his feet through the air while he got on his phone. Hart ignored Usui and went into his closet, grabbing some random clothes and throwing them on. He didn't need his suit yet.

He went into the bathroom and dried his hair, straightening it just a bit so the slight curls weren't in his face and that it didn't look like crap. He resisted looking into the mirror and went back out, crawling onto the bed next to Ming. He ignored Usui for the time being.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, nuzzling his head into Ming. The Chinese lifted his right arm and draped it over Hart's back.

"Some amazing fanart," He sighed, "There's not enough of Hannibal."

"You talking about the Underworld Chronicles?"

"Of course. Hannibaby is bae."

"Hannibaby is love, Hannibaby is life?"

"Not quite, but something along those lines." He sighed wistfully, "If only he were real. Don't you wanna know what sex with a 7-foot tall man would feel like? Just imagine his size."

"It would suck if he were Asian."

Ming snorted, "True. I guess we should know. Good thing he's Greek and Atlantean. "

"What in the world are you two talking about?" Usui asked, deadpanning.

"Something beautiful that you could never comprehend unless you read the books. Love incarnate."

"Hannakin." Hart agreed. Ming pressed a long kiss to his cheek before squealing.

"Oh my god, this art of Charon is so fucking cute--"

Usui sighed, "Hart, you have training to do."

"It's not for another hour. Get out."

Usui's brow ticked, "Excuse me?"