ep. 10

Y/N walked to her room.

"i remember you said you don't love her, it's rare to see rose bloom in harsh winter" jin said.

"it's just September, starting of winter and  it's  not Rose its a evergreen Tree"
Tae replied.

"hahahaa,  seems like my little brother is old enough now" jin said
"but i really wanna know if you have already-"

Tae crossed him and said
"no,  i wa s drugged last night and she. Slept on couch"

"slept on couch? I have never seen such a loving royal wife who Would compromise her comfort for her husband "

"hmm, i still can't guess why she did so..... Anyway , we have to meet emperor of country Y in evening "

"yeah its almost the time your highness"

They emperor of country Y is was min yoongi. he was also recognized as king  who rebeled to last emperor and took over the throne

Min yoongi was a down-to-earth kind of person. He usually travels alone and never felt for someone in his life.

His mother , in her young age,  was in love with a man who promised to marry her but later whe he got yoongi's mother pregnant he just ended thier relationship.

Yoongi was bullied by his classmates , on the name of a kid without a father.
But yoongi never listened to them and just continued his way and became emperor by Wining war against previous emperor .

On the other side y/n prepared a normal jumpsuit like dress for herself
And a vain to hide her face.

Y/n was a modern girl and had never stayed in house for so long,  so she decided to hide her identity.

She disguise herself and went to city market with the money she got from concubine malina.

While she was in market she meet a strange guy in clothes similar to her she and the guy were only two people wearing all black clothes.