ep24

Time flies, now its already 6 months since i got married, life is happy with him.  My world is almost revolving around him.  Moon is my sister-in-law now and she is even 1 month pregnant.

Well i have to attend a joint meeting of court, taehyung will be there too. 

In the court
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in the court ministers are explaining economic problems and solutions. Its going as usual until....

"respect to the king,  you are married for 6 months, but still empress isn't pregnant, how about making my youngest daughter your concubine"

My eyes widen,  2nd wife?

"her name is Kelly, jung kelly, she is highly graduated in literature."

No fighting skills?  Well what i am thinking of course a wife would be good at cooking not at fighting.

"I'll think about it later" taehyung's said

My eyes widen even more, how can he have a second wife when i am already here. But yeah, its not his fault it's definitely a tradition of old times but still it hurts me. I dowm my head a little so no one can see my eyes filled. I just wiped my tears before the even falls.

I can't show people that i am crying about a tradition. Even my father had concubines how can i expect my husband to not have them.

I was very quiet during the whole court. No words came out of my mouth even after that. I went directly to jisoo mansion. I was down and wanted to drink. But moon is pregnant she can't drink with me. So yeah, jisoo is only one for me.

I entered her chamber, meet jisoo and found she had a fight with jimin too.  Well their reason was jimin insisted on going to party when jisoo didn't wanted to go,  i wish i had a relationship as cute as there's but in reality we act like a mature couple when i am 3 year younger then jisoo.

Jisoo's pov;

Y/n came to my mansion she seem a bit down, i asked her what happened and she said nothing as always. I told her about reason of our fight and she giggled while drinking. But then the smile faded away.

It's ok,  if she wants to drink I'll let her drink and ask her when she'll be drunk. she has a poor alcohol tolerance. After some time y/n got drunk badly

"so did you fight with my brother" i asked her acting like i am  drunk too

"no - no he *hiccup* is going to marry *sob* someone else" she said innocently.

"did he agree on having concubines?" i asked

"ani- no, he said he'll talk about it later *sniff* when I'll not be there"

Well how innocent she is,  let me teach her to be tough

"y/n he is a jerk and bast*** don't give him respect" i said standing up while holding wine in my hands

"i am going to use washroom" i said and went to call a maid

I told her to call my brother here, i mean his majesty. And went back to y/n and kept teaching her cursing words for my brother.

A few minutes later my brother came right into my chamber and find y/n drunk but still drinking. He came towards us, ignoring me *he always does this tho* bending towards y/n and talking that wine cup from her hand

"why did you drink so much? Huh? "
He asked her while holding her hand

"I- just th-t"y/n was saying while i give her a death glare

"fuck off,  leave my hands " she said while pulling her hand back. Of course that's what i teach her

"ok, let's go to your mansion first, then we'll talk, ok? " he asked gently come on i have never seen my brother tolerate "fuck off"

"no,  i have nothing to talk nor i am going anywhere with-" y/n was saying when taehyung just carried her on his shoulder like people carry a newborn.

Taehyung's pov:

I was not angry with her or anything thing when i carried her i just wonder what i did?

I was getting out of mansion before that jisoo told maids to clear the way.  Of course no one should see empress struggling to get free from emperor.

All the way y/n just repeated two words "put me down jerk" and "leave me alone i have legs" i don't mind her the only thing i am confused about why she was only drunk why not my sister and why did she even drink?

...to be continued