ep. 23

Taehyung's pov:

Yoongi went back to his palace, we were on good terms and still situation between us isn't that bad.

I mean he'll not let go of alliance for my wife right? Anyway i am happy with my wife its not long time since we are together but she is someone special to me not like other girls.

To be honest i never looked at any woman since i was a teen i knew my parents are planning to give throne to me cause both of my brothers are best fighter in whole country plus they are supporting.

I don't know why crown was given to me. It was my brothers choice to pass it to me.  I own them a big one.  Like i have seen brothers killing each other for throne.

My mind was full of thought when i noticed y/n walking into room. Her hair are wet i guess she just took a bath, my thoughts were all innocent until my eyes landed to her wet neck.

I don't know but i suddenly wanted to
Peck there or maybe i have been jelly for that part of her. She just came on near me and sit on bed.

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting on bed when i felt his hand on my waist, pulling me towards him, softly making my back touch his chest, then he put by hair on the other side and started kissing my neck.

I know we are married and it's ok, what he is doing is common for a husband but i am experiencing this for the first time.

He gently held my chin and kissed me on lips,  a long kiss, but softly i hold back of his neck while rubbing it. He laid me on bed and the kiss become harsher, i liked it tho.

He opened my robe and i didn't resist. He broke the kiss to undress himself
The night was long and beautiful.....
(writer is too innocent to to write a smut, but i am not under age)

In morning i woke up to find him lying next to me it felt like a dream coming true, i don't remember memories of 21st century like my boyfriend or crush the only thing i remember is a name V.....

I guess its someone i loved or my crush..

Or the one who took me to hospital after my accident. I was totally lost in thought when i noticed his lips touching my forehead gently.

"awake" was all he asked in his deep gentle voice

"hmm" i said trying to wake up but felt sore in my legs and moaned in pain. He suddenly sat down and held my shoulder to help me lie on bed

"is it too painful" he asked and looks like he is in deep thought.

"no, not much i guess i over reacted " i said smiling

"i don't think, i am sorry... "

"why? "

"i didn't helped you last time and i didn't even asked for you before doing it last time.. "

"its ok, you were my husband and emperorn,  it's normal that you don't know about what to do" i said teasingly and giggled

Just attacked me with a peck on lips to shut me up

"should I not go to court today" he asked looking in my eyes.

"you better go, i don't want to be attacked again" i said teasingly and he started laughing.

He stand up and started to change his clothes.

"let me help" i said while trying to get up

"noo,  a big no,  just sit and don't hurt yourself." he said smiling

"then call  a maid to hel-"he cut me off

"you are asking your husband to call another woman and help him dress up? " he asked in a tone sounds a bit  serious.

"i didn't mean that " i said lowing my head. He sit next to me looking in my eyes

"i know, but i don't like women touching me,  you are a exception" he said.

"then no one ever helped you dressing up? "

"no, jin hyung helped me before when i newly took over throne

"ohh" i said with a innocent look on my face and he suddenly peeked on my lips

I blushed as hell,  my heart wanted to break the rib cage, i mean what with the sudden kiss it made me quite as hell.

....to be continued