ep21

"Stop defending him" kook said

"let's just eat" i said and started eating, even while  i was defending him he ignored me for almost whole Dinner except one time we made eye contact

'why are you doing this to me' i tried to say through my eyes but he just broke the contact again.

I was sitting on the window of my room all alone For a moment i really thought to run away, i mean why god i almost had a easy death by that accident,  why sending my soul into a body to suffer again.

The tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks without me knowing i was just looking at the moon and the moonlight giving me a message like everything with be alright but when?  I am just comforting myself.

I heard the door opening but i didn't look back,  i know who it can be at so late night.

Taehyung's pov

I went inside her room,  she didn't looked at my side,  i went and sit on her bed i could see her side face , my eyes frozen when i seen tears. She was crying but why? Did i went too far for week or about dinner table.

I didn't knew what to do,  i never comforted a girl before, i suddenly noticed she tried to stand up and fall down again i went to her held her shoulder. She struggled to get out of my grip i held her tight and made her sit on bed she looked down and tears kept falling and even more now.

"why are you doing this to me" she asked in a cracking voice

"what? " was all i replied

"why? Huh?  Why? Touching me,  pulling my strings towards your self and just loosing them and making me fall so hard!" she yelled while pulling my collar

"have you lost your mind,  you are holding emperor's collar"

"yaah!go put me in prison or kill me instead- " she was saying and fainted out of nowhere.

I was worried "maids" i yelled and all the nearby maids came inside the room and bowed on floor since i sounded angry,

"go call imperial doctor. Fast" i said in high tone they all rushed out. i took off her heavy dress and change then into loss clothes.

Doctor came and so jimin and namjoon they said they were in garden when seen the maids rushing  doctor checked her up,

"she doesn't have any diseases but depression maybe something is bothering her"

"hmm,  i was so sure of this since knowing my brothers cold nature" namjoon said

Doctor prepared a list of elements to give her a herbal bath namjoon and jimin left since its late now

"his highness,  her majesty had a miscarriage,  this time it was not her period the bleeded her baby."
Doctors words made me shock and my eyes tear up i just hold them in.

"Her Majesty was a week pregnant but then i don't know the  cause maybe because of depression and irregular Diet it happenend"

"will there be any side effects any further will it harm her body?"

"no,  but the way she lost her virginity was a bit too harsh i guess and please make sure she takes meals on time and the herbal baths too"

Doctor said and asked for my permission to leave,  maid came and said the bathtub is ready i carried her bridal style to bathtub and went inside  the bathtub, she was sitting on my lap in such a way her side face was visible to be.

Y/n's pov

I woke up in his lap in the bathtub and didn't dare say a word  i just backed off while clawing, i was so pretty sure he is going to kill for holding his collar i was so hella afraid of him.

He came towards me slowly and throw his hand towards me, he can't hit a woman, right?

But unexpectedly he grabbed my head and put it on his chest while rubbing my back gently.

"i-i why are we-"i was saying while he crossed my words

"shh,  its all right, you fainted on bed and i am the one to blame, i am sorry"

Did he just apologized i was surprised by his gentleness

"I'll take care of you from now on,  and give all my love to you i am so sorry for everything i did to you back then, but don't resist me now"

His words made me soft i just forget everything and just hugged him back at that moment i was in love with him more then anything in this world

....to be continued