ep. 19

Well my head on his shoulder i don't mind it. It's normal in 21st century but my heart was running a F1 race. I can't explain how fast.

I just tried to ignore him and ended up sleeping on his shoulder.

End of pov

Y/n was asleep tae just admire her beauty.  After almost a hour taehyung decided to carry her bridal style.  He walked very smoothly to not wake her up.

When he entered her chamber, found jisoo and jimin there. Jisoo looked at them and just giggled where jimin's lips gained a smile too. Tae gently puts y/n in bed and covers her with blanket, asking jisoo and jimin to talk outside

All of them went outside the room
"what's wrong " tae broke the silence

"nothing we just wanted to talk to her but what you did to her so you had to carry her" jimin said and jisoo giggles

"nothing, we were talking about state affair and she fell asleep"

"state affair more like your affairs" jisoo said playfully (well she is same age as taehyung's so guess she can)

They walked to their room where i went tae went to y/n's

Taehyung's pov :

We are married newly i can't go to my room. I was not sleepy yet so decided to read a book on dewaan in her room

I didn't notice when i fell asleep

End of pov

I woke up in mid night to drink water then found him sleeping on dewan,  his hand was supporting his head and other was holding book i can't deny he looks so handsome and cute at Same time.

I got a little closer to admire his looks i wasn't too close, just some inches  away.

"have you seen enough" he spoke out of nowhere while while grabbing my hand which was trying to touch his hair

"a-aren't you sleep-ing"

"well, you were talking advantage of your sleeping husband?" he said teasingly

"wha-t advantage of hu-sband"

"jagiya,  why are you shuttering, well yeah i am your husband so there's not advantage it romance, right? " he said while pushing me backwards and made me fall on bed

"yaah!  What are you doing, stop  it! "

"weren't you admiring me a minute ago what now , don't worry it wouldn't hurt" he said with a smirk

"that much" he added and put his lips on mine aggressively it was difficult to breathe for me. He became a little harsh after a sec.

I pushed him with all my strength when he squeezed my chest,  which made him fall on his back.

"hey,  what's matter with you " was all he said while pushing me back like crazy, he held both of wrist and made them straight, his body was overlapping mine with a distance of about 3-4 inches.

"stop" i yelled and tears started to fall from my eyes,  no even if we already did that one but this was harsh, too harsh.

As he seen my eyes his eyes widened and he just left my room,  he seem angry.

I wasn't able to sleep the for whole night after that tears keep falling from my eyes. No one ever treated me like this. That was harsh but why?.

I didn't did anything wrong to him. I just pushed him a little,  or was it too hard.

Days passed so do nights almost two week and he didn't visited me. If we meet in court he acts like nothing happened and if we encounter privately he just ignored me.

Why does it feels bad,  i wanted to ignore him too right? And he was so harsh to me. i am the victim.

Well today moon is going to arrive here i just wanted to hug her tightly when I'll meet her.

"her highness, madam moon is here , his majesty is calling you"

He is calling me

"well,  lets go" i picked my warm upper wear. And went out i was excited to meet her.

I went on the front door of palace seen her coming out of the carriage
She came towards me but without talking anymore i just run to her and hugged her tightly

Then a voice suddenly came from my back "jagiya,  slow down"
Jagiya? He started the drama as soon as my sister arrived all these thoughts made me cry badly.

I started sobbing loudly on her shoulder and she just patted my head
A minute later i let go of her. Jisoo noticed my behavior and just hugged me.

I guess she knows something is wrong jisoo held my hand and then took me away from tae. He didn't follow us, he have to take care of his "guests"

...to be continued