ep 22

Y/n hugged taehyung, for a long time until she fell asleep in the bathtub, tae was trying to comfort her where he was really shocked about their child who left the world as soon as he arrived there. 

Now he wanted to give y/n everything she deserves but didn't dare to tell her about the miscarriage she faced. The night passed tae just hugged her whole night and took care of her

Next morning both of them woke up

Taehyung's pov:  

I woke up she was looking at my face like she found her love, and i kissed her forehead gently, she smiled at me.

"what did doctor said why did i fainted?" she asked

"because of depression, i know its my fault but-" she crossed me

"yoongi proposed to me ,yesterday when you entered the room,  i turned him down"

"its ok, as long as you turned him down its alright but do you like him"

"no i directly told him that i am married -" she was saying when i just hold her in my girp

Later at the evening i knew yoongi will come so i decided to show him how much wife is devoted to me.

I called y/n in Imperial garden when a chember was maid to play chess. As soon as she arrived i pulled her into my lap she was now sitting on my lap.

"what's wrong your majesty?" she aske giggling 

"jerk to your highness, i archived such a big title just in one day" i said playfully and a smile plastered on her face.

She took a bunch of grapes from the plate of fruits and started to eat well i told the maid to call her saying "taste the special grapes" that's a lie indeed

"are you going to eat alone" i asked innocently

"you want some-" she was saying when i kissed her suddenly

"yaah,  the grapes are indeed sweet" i said playfully and she just jumped out of my lap blushing very hard. when she noticed a male figure walking towards the table.

That was yoongi, of course he seen it, that's why i put the act. I mean that was not an act but i wanted him to see this.

Yoongi's pov:

I seen him kissing her and she didn't resist! Yeah how can she, she is indeed a devoted wife and respectful to him,  but he is a jerk. He definitely called me here to show off his territory.

I mean.......
I just feel bad for her she have to let that jerk decided her life. Why i haven't met her before,  but still if see her crying even once, I'll take her far away from where the jerk can't even  see her.

I looked at her she seem happy today her brown eyes were filled with sparkles and her face had a glow of happiness. I know she is a simple girl
A single word of love can make her happy as hell.

"y/n have you prepared the plan and place of banquet for new country"

"hmm, almost i want to make it simple and on your mother's birthday, her biggest dream was seeing you happy and ruling your own life so there can't be a more big gift for her"

Her words touch my heart, look how considerate she is about everyone's happiness, the reason why i love her

"huh" i nodded "well the designs of crown, you sent me were amazing, who is the designer "

"well they were made by me.  Design by jeweler wasn't so great so i did them myself"

"they were actually too good i thought they were by professional"

"are you calling my wife un professional" taehyung crossed me you know i wanna punch his face so bad

"i didn't mean-"

"i know" she cut me, look the girl i like knows.

We played chess for hours until the sun went down and i remembered that i have to go back, mother must be waiting for me.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home , its actually a big palace like mansion. Just like where my mom lived before giving birth to me.

My mom is the person i love most y/n is still second. I told my mother i love y/n my mom likes her. I mean she would not mind me marry a divorced woman because she knows pain of a woman if with wrong man.

....to be continued