ep. 28

I woke up next to my husband,  it still early,  i was look at his face so handsome his hair,  black eyebrows,  long eyelashes and soft cheeks,  i just can't stop admiring him he is the most handsome guy i have ever seen.  If we were in 21st century he must have been a idol.

Or most handsome man in world. But if you look from my view when we are alone or just with family members his boxy smile is cutest thing ever. It always drives me crazy.

Time skip

Its almost evening i am tired of working tomorrow is the day of celebration a big party for arrival of first kid in palace moon's son. We are all so happy about it.

I'll be an auntie, he or she will be 1st hier of this country. I am really happy about it. emperors of all countries are inviting including my father.

It gonna be a very happy day for everyone i just can't wait for today to end. Well yoongi will be there too,  he is just like my best friend nowadays but i am still trying to make him unlove me.

I.... Also wanna have a child for taehyung but i don't know where its lacking. Or am i too immature for it?  I don't know what exactly the point is.

You know when i first entered the body of this princess y/n i wanted to leave it but now i want to stay here forever,  love taehyung and be a happy family with all oppas, jisoo & moon.

I am happy with my life now , i don't want to go back ,Never, I'll never leave love of my life,  "kim taehyung"

I already planned everything , first we'll have a banquet and after banquet we'll go to temple to pray for kids life and also for future of country. In the end emperor and his brother will address the nation outside the temple.

It seems that princess mind is really helpful she know how to arrange such big occasion like this,  but now i am princess y/n you know.  Not the college student y/n.

Well its almost evening by now and today seokjin oppa will be back, he often stays out of country i want him to marry soon as well as even if he he says he can cook but still he needs a wife to love him,  i wanna find a girl in banquet to introduce her to oppa anyway we'll have  a family dinner tonight but moon couldn't attend since she'll give birth tomorrow.

On dinner party;

Oppa is back bit he went to meet tae first all others are with him,  me & jisso are only one here,

"yaah,  y/n-shhi we are abandoned" she said pretending to be frustrated

"na, jisoo-ah we are" i said chuckling
That's the moment we seen 6 boys walking towards us. My husband and his 5 whole heart people.

"look,  bangtan are here" jisoo said giggling

"what's bangtan jisoo-shi" i asked

"your husband's group was known as this name when we were in school, seven hot mans,  we got two from them" she said teasingly and jin oppa hit her head with the fan he was holding.

"yaah!  Calling your oppa's hot man is your manners?" jin oppa asked

"well seven man? Hoseok oppa,  jung kook oppa, jin oppa, namjoon oppa, jimin oppa,  and his majesty, only six right?" i asked

"aniyoo, yoongi hyung is one of our family too, yoongi and jin hyung are too close, and yoongi is hoseok's best friend too" kookie said

"daebaek,  really?" i asked

"hmm,  and conflicts b/w yoongi and tae are solved too,  so yoongi will attend the dinner too" joon oppa said

"look talking of the devil" hoseok said and all the focus went on yoongi who was entering the room

"you all were talking about me?" yoongi asked and we all nodded  "what" he added

"not just our old days" tae said "old days when you use to show affection to me? " yoongi said teasingly and all started to laugh.

"yaah you shouldn't say like this infront of my wife you know " tae replied

"what affection? " i asked innocently

"your husband used to be a very childish and loving person,  too soft for this cruel world " kookie said laughing earning a headshot from taehyung.

The dinner was fun every time we all were together totally like a dream. And i never wanna wake up