𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ①

"Kozume!" Kenma's head snapped up, "Pay attention!" "Sorry.." Kenma quickly apologized and looked up at the board, and started to take notes. Once the bell rang he shot out of his seat, on his way to meet up with Kuroo. There wasn't any practice that day, which he was very thankful for. He'd been practicing more than normal which was making team practice a whole lot harder especially since he can't wear his binder while doing anything physical and instead wore two sports bras so no one would figure out he's trans. On top of that it was getting harder and harder for him to keep his crush a secret from Kuroo. He started blushing every time they touched. He was spacing out much more often, be it in practice or in lesson or even occasionally when he and Kuroo were hanging out.

On that note that was exactly where Kenma was headed. He and Kuroo were hanging out today at his house. His room wasn't exactly clean, though it wasn't as messy as it could have been. He had really wished he hadn't promised to walk with Kuroo so they could go to his house together. Now he was on his way to the school gate.

Kuroo was already there waiting for Kenma.

"Kenma! Hey!" Kuroo waved him over. Kenma whispered a "Hi.." and they started walking to Kenma's house. Kuroo was trying to keep a conversation going however Kenma kept his answers at a strict two to three word limit. "What's wrong man?!" "What do you mean?" "You know what I mean." Kuroo sighed. "No, I don't." Kuroo sighed again, "Are you thinking about something?" "No." The truth was yes, Kenma had been thinking about something. More specifically he had been thinking about Kuroo. It was a miracle he wasn't as red as a tomato by now. "Then why aren't you talking to mee~?" Kuroo pressed. "I have too been!" Kenma exclaimed as Kuroo chuckled at the sudden outburst. Kenma blushed when he heard Kuroo's laughter. With that they continued to Kenma's house.

(359)

Idk man- I feel like I put their names too much but it doesn't sound right to me if I don't say their names as often as I do.. eh- here ya go

-Max