𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ④

They played five rounds, this time Kuroo, surprisingly, won three rounds. "YES!" "Why are you so happy? It's just a game." "Because I never winnn~" Kenma sighed, "We need to go to sleep soon, we have practice tomorrow. I'll sleep on the couch, you can have my bed." "Nuh-uh. You take your bed, I'll take the couch." Kuroo argued, "Hold up, wait can't your bed fit both of us?" Kenma nodded slowly, "Yeah... are you about to propose what I'm thinking..?" "Probablyyyy-" Kenma sighed then blushed, covering his face. Kuroo chuckled. "If you're not okay wi-" "N-no i-it's fine..." "Your mind changed quite fast, hm?" Kuroo smirked a bit. "I-I...." Kenma sighed "Y-yeah.. I guess so.... Anyways, bed- sleeping-" "Ah right..." Kenma grabbed a very loose change of clothes, hoping for the best.

When he came back out Kuroo was chillin in his bed, as if this happened all the time. However what Kenma didn't realize until he was also in the bed was Kuroo was only in his boxers. Kenma blushed very deeply, getting more flustered by the second. "I-if you're uncomf-" "N-no-! I-it's fine..." They were both in the bed, by now the lights were off and they were trying to go to sleep.

They were both silent for a while before Kuroo struck up a conversation. It only lasted around fifteen minutes, but it was enough for them to be able to sleep.

~

In the middle of the night Kenma and Kuroo ended up moving closer to where they were spooning. Kuroo, obviously, the big spoon.

~

Kenma woke up first, at around 4:00 am. He almost jumped out of bed when he saw what position they were in. Thankfully he didn't and somehow also didn't wake Kuroo up. And so he stayed in bed until Kuroo finally woke up. Kenma stood up from his bed and walked to his wardrobe, getting his binder, another pair of boxers, and his uniform. He then proceeded to go into the bathroom to change.

While he was changing Kuroo stood up and stretched, putting his uniform back on.

(356)

-max