𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ⑥

~With Kuroo~

"I'm home!" Kuroo announced, loudly, as he took off his outside shoes, putting on a pair of Uwabaki.

...

'No answer? That's weird...?' Kuroo thought as he walked into the hallway leading to his room. He decided to check his parents room before going into his. When he reached their room he saw stuff scattered all around it. The dresser and one of the nightstands was out of place, some clothes scattered around, along with some loose antidepressants that were all over the ground. This hadn't ever happened before so Kuroo was a bit taken back by this. He slowly backed away from their room and went to his. He decided on not calling Kenma and just talking to him the next day, so instead he got out his phone, sat on his bed and started scrolling through social media to calm himself down.

~

About an hour later he got a text from none other than Bokuto, wondering if he wanted to hang out. Of course he took up Bokuto's offer asking where. To his surprise it was at a coffee shop Bokuto and Akaashi found while wandering around. Apparently he wanted to talk about a few important things, but he still really just wanted to hang out.

~Tiny time skip~

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" Kuroo asked once they were seated with some coffee. "Whaaat- can't a guy just wanna hangout with his bro-?"
"Bokuto you literally said you needed to talk to me about something."
"Can we talk about that later?" Instead of responding verbally Kuroo nodded, and soon Bokuto was telling Kuroo about a documentary he'd watched recently.

A bit later they were about to head their separate ways when Bokuto was asked once again what he wanted to talk about. He tried playing it off like he'd forgotten but Kuroo hadn't bought it. What Bokuto revealed was much to Kuroo's surprise.

(326)

c l i f f h a n g e r r r r r r :) youre welcome

i'll try making this next chapter longer-

If you're enjoying this (and you want to) please vote-! if you don't want to it's fine it just makes me really happy when y'all interact with me! :))

i'm so sorry for making y'all wait so long but i'm currently trying to write the next chapter and get ready for school...

-max