𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ⑤

Kenma came back out adjusting his tie to see Kuroo adjusting his blazer. "Want some breakfast?" Kenma knew from a young age how to cook. He'd often have to make his own meal, and occasionally he'd cook for the whole family. "Sure" Kuroo nodded in response.

With that they both walked out of Kenma's room, bringing everything they needed for the day. Kenma walked over to the kitchen after putting his stuff down, making sure Kuroo couldn't see anything personal of his.

Kuroo sat at the counter/bar-like thing out of Kenma's way, yet close enough he could still intently see everything the shorter male was doing. He was surprised at how well Kenma seemed to know his way around the kitchen.

A short time later they both finished their breakfast and were heading out the door with their stuff, on their way to school.

~ (After practice while they're walking home)

"Kuroo? Are you still going to ask her?" "Who, my mom?" Kenma nodded. "Yeah.. I'm going to figure out what's been happening.." "Promise me something?" "What is it?" "No. Promise me first. I know you'll say 'I'll try' and then.... Then.." Kenma trailed off. "Then what?" "N-nothing.. Just please promise me.." "Fine... I promise. Now please tell me what I just promised to." "You'll be careful and not get hurt." Kuroo nodded, agreeing, "I wasn't planning on getting hurt anyways." "I didn't either..." Kenma accidentally let slip. "What do-" "Nothing-! Uh.. I meant 'No one does' that.. That just slipped out.." "We both know you're lying. What did you mean?" Kuroo stopped walking and lightly pulled Kenma off the sidewalk. "Can we talk about this later? Please?" Kuroo sighed, "Fine." "Thank you.."

(285)

again i swear i wrote more-

i'm so sorry i didn't update last week i just realized it-

-max