𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ②

Their fingers brushed several times on the way to Kenma's house. Kenma was a blushing mess, however Kuroo didn't find anything cuter than a blushing Kenma. Even though he'd rather hold hands this was enough for the time being. "Cute" Kuroo whispered under his breath whenever he looked down to see Kenma blushing because he'd moved his hand, brushing their fingers together.

When they finally reached Kenma's house they went in, took off their outside shoes, and each put on a pair of Uwabaki.

"Sorry for the mess.." Kenma apologized. "I have no clue what you're talking about. Your house isn't messy, Kenma. Plus even if it was you wouldn't need to apologize, you have seen mine, correct?" Kuroo smiled. "Yeah.. sorry" Kenma nodded and apologized once again, this time not really meaning to. Once they went into Kenma's room they settled on playing this multiplayer game that Kenma had just gotten. He had been wanting to play it but he needed someone else to play it with.

Kenma was player one while Kuroo was player two. They played a three rounds with Kenma winning two of them, not to Kuroo's surprise.

Kenma was very competitive when it came to video games.

After they, more like Kuroo, got tired of playing they decided to watch a movie. Kenma got out his laptop and let Kuroo pick out the movie while he got some snacks. Kuroo  decided on 'First Girl I Loved' Kuroo didn't know what to expect. He chose it 'cause g a y and it's Pride Month. Kenma soon came back with the snacks and they started the movie.

~

When the movie ended Kuroo shouted "WHAT DID THE BIKE HAVE TO DO WITH IT??" "I think it was the bike her friend 'stole'" Kenma tried calming him down. "Oh.." He said as he calmed down. It was remarkable what Kenma could do to him without even realizing it. Soon enough Kuroo got a call from his mother. He stood up walking over to Kenma's window.

(339)

I'm currently trying to include Japanese stuff but it's hard cause I don't know all that much.... but if you didn't know Uwabaki are the 'inside' shoes that they wear in their houses and occasionally hotels and even some schools.

Also if you're okay with sexual stuff I highly recommend 'First Girl I Loved'

-Max