★ | two

Iwaizumi whacked Oikawa in the head, "Iwa-chan!!! Your so mean!"
Iwaizumi coughed, "Your the one ignoring your friends with all your fan girls, cmon (y/n)-chan is waiting!"

Readers POV:

"Where did Oikawa go?" I asked while looking around.

"Probably with his clingy fan girls," Iwaizumi said rolling his eyes. "Stay, I'll go get him."

10 minutes have passed, no Iwaizumi or Oikawa. I sighed, the sky was clear, "so pretty..." I mumbled.

"What's a cute little girl doing here?" A boy said walking towards me.

He grabbed my arm, "Huh??" "Wait- stop please!" I said trying to squeeze out of this mess.

He grabbed my shirt,

"TRASHYKAWA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU STUPID PIECE OF-" Iwaizumi said. He then turned around to see the guy, and me.

I bit the guys arm that on still holding my shirt,

"Gah!!" He said while holding his arm with his other hand.

I ran towards Iwaizumi and Oikawa, "What took you guys so long?" I said with a mad face, "Ignore that question, let's go to class we're going to be late" I said while grabbing both of their wrist and tagging into the school building.

I was in class, just a normal school day with oikawa sitting beside me and Iwaizumi in another class.

"Now we will be doing a project, to do the project there will be groups of two."

Someone raised there hand.

"Ah yes, Akari?" The teacher said pointing to her.

Akari had green eyes and blonde hair, many boys had a crush on her. She was also quite popular.

"Will we get to be choosing our partners?" She said looking at Oikawa.

Oikawa was a decent student, he wasn't bad nor was he good. He would usually look at his desk or the floor while someone other than the teacher talked, that's what he was doing right now.

"I'm not sure about that yet, I will be talking about the project at the end of class so I suppose we will be choosing partners at the end as well. If you behave I will let you choose your partners." The teacher said.

I wasn't really friends with anybody in this class other then Oikawa, the most I did was wave or smile at people.

Time passed, it was the end of the day.

"Everyone may now choose their partners."

A bunch of girls ran towards Oikawa, basically the whole class ran towards him.

"Oikawa-kun would you like to be my partner?"

"Oikawa be my partner!"

"Oikawa~ Lets be partners!"

I sighed, I sat next to Oikawa so sure enough I was also be squished.

"No, no sorry ladies." He said backing up.

I was still sitting in my chair, watching the commotion.

He went behind my chair and put his arms around my shoulders, with his chin on top of my head.

"I'm gonna be partners with (y/n)-chan!" I blushed, but I wasn't happy. I felt a thousand eyes on me. Most of them, angry.

"Class dismissed."

I waited for everyone to leave. I saw Akari leave, and then glare at me. I shivered. Is this what it is like being in the center of attention?