★ | six

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I'll try to update more often though that is not a promise ^^; Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

You smelt something the air, food? No one is home but me- oh, yeah. Oikawa. You sighed and got up you looked out the window then to your calendar. It was a Saturday the sky was clear. Perfect time to go on a jog if I wasn't sick. I walked out of my room to find an Oikawa making pancakes.

"Mornin'" I said while walking past him to head to the living room.

"GOOD MORNING (Y/N)-CHAN~!" Oikawa yelled. I let out a small laugh. Even if he was the one taking care of me, he was acting most childish. I grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it on and proceed to watch my favorite show.

-

Half an hour has passed, Oikawa went to go run an errand. I noticed my head has started hurting, I ignored it.

While I continued to watch my favorite shows I noticed I have been getting very sweaty though the ac was on. I ignored it.

After a few minutes both of those things got worse, I quickly turned off the tv. I sat there in pain, knowing that no one else was home until I heard the door swing open.

"(Y/N)-CHANNN~ IM HOME!" I heard Oikawa say as he stepping in the house. I got up and walked towards his direction. Every step I took I felt pain.

"Oikawa...." I mumbled. "Please help me."

-

"Trashykawa what do want! Why are you even in (y/n)-Chan's house anyways?"

"I swear I didn't do anything to her! I was just trying take care of her.." Everything else after was a blur. I felt someone sit next to me. I then jolted up.

"Woah (y/n)-chan! You can't just scare me like that!" I then turned around to see an Oikawa sitting next to me with a scared expression and an Iwaizumi standing at the door. I then opened my mouth to say something but I got interrupted.

"WHAT THE HELL SHITTYKAWA NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BEING SCARED. ISNT THERE A PERSON WHO NEEDS HELP RIGHT NEXT TO YOU?!" Iwaizumi yelled. I appreciated the worry but the yelling didn't help.

"Woah Iwa-chan so rude." Oikawa said pouting. He then turned to me, "(y/n)-chan are you okay? You really worried me when you just fainted ya know." He said while poking my cheeks. I didn't know if I was okay or not. I decided to just ignore his question and change the subject.

"How did I get here?" I said while looking around the room. "Ah, nevermind that, I passed out right? There should be some medication in the kitchen, I'll go get-"

As I got up. I felt Oikawa tug on my hand.

"You are not going anywhere, from what I know you can just pass out again at any second now!" Oikawa said while motioning to me to sit back on the bed. I took this as a chance to tease him.

"Aww, Oikawa is worrying about me?" I said while smirking. I then turned to face him, I purposely got close to his face where I could feel his breathing.

"(Y/n)-chan!!" Oikawa whined while backing up. "You can't just do that out oh nowhere!"

I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted,

"Hey (y/n)-chan I checked the kitchen only found a container, I assume that was supposedly be the medication but it seems to be empty." Iwa-chan said while holding the object in his hand.

I made an O with my mouth.

"I suppose I will have to buy a refill." I said while getting up, this time Oikawa not stopping me. "I'm gonna go to (Store Name). I said while getting my clothes and heading to the bathroom to change since the room was occupied.

"(Y/n)-chan!!" Oikawa yelled while charging towards me. He then put his arms around my shoulder.

"Take me with you!"