★ | ten

Oikawa looked at your peaceful face for bit before carefully waking you up. "Good morning (y/n)-chan~!" He said in a cheerful tone. You rubbed your eyes a bit and turned to the boy, "oh- good morning.." You mumbled before sitting up. Oikawa frowned usually you would of returned the cheerful attitude, was it because you just woke up? He didn't know but he decided not to bother you about it.

"Here's your phone (y/n)!" Oikawa said while handing the item to you. You grabbed your phone and slightly smiled, which of course Oikawa noticed. You turned on your phone and checked the date and time and let out a small grunt.

"Hey Tooru- Oikawa could you um, leave? I need to change." You said while trying not to sound aggressive. Oikawa loved it when you called him his first name so surprisingly he nodded and walked out of your room with no complaints. You quickly got up and proceed to change your clothes into the uniform.

Meanwhile, Oikawa had changed and him and Iwaizumi where waiting at your door. There was complete silence. Until, "Hey Tooru, you like her don't you?" Iwaizumi asked his childhood friend. Oikawa slightly panicked.

"L- like? Hah! No way! .. wait, who are you talking about?" Oikawa said while clearly embarrassed. Iwaizumi hit him on the back, "You know who! Answer my question Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi coughed, "So, you like her don't you?"

"I- uh-" Oikawa stuttered and instead responded with a small nod. Iwaizumi elbowed him, "See! It was that easy to answer, now why don't you go tell her?" Before Oikawa could answer the door opened you walked out of your house and locked the doors, "I agree with what Iwa-chan said, why don't you go tell her?" Oikawa blushed and Iwaizumi just chuckled. You eyed them both suspiciously.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, cmon lets go." Iwaizumi respond and started to walk to school. You slug your bad over your shoulder. On the walk to school you question why you were mad at Oikawa in the first place.

-

"Oikawa-senpai~! Did you hear the rumors of you and Akari-chan?"

"Yeah! Are they true? Is it true that you guys are dating?"

"Shush! The only rumors were that they kissed not that they were dating~! But still, Oikawa-kun are they true?"

"Of course they are true, look! It's a picture of Tooru-senpai and Akari-chan kissing!"

"Woah~! Akari-chan is soo lucky!"

Yeah, you knew why you were mad at Oikawa now. The rumors annoyed you a lot, you stayed beside Iwaizumi he had a slightly shocked face while listening to his bestfriend's fangirls. You didn't bother to look at Oikawa, you poked Iwaizumi's arms a but to get his attention. "I'm gonna leave now." You mumbled while pointing to the direction of your class room. He nodded in responds and you quickly walked away. Your walk was interrupted by a small female first-year.

"H- hello! Y- you're Oikawa-senpais bestfriend right?" You nodded. "O- oh well um, are the rumors true?" She said while taking out a picture that you didn't want to see. It was Akari and Oikawa kissing.

You gave the girl a smile, "Sorry! I'm not sure.. can I borrow this picture? I'll ask him about it later." The girl nodded and handed you the picture. You watched as the fragile girl walked away. "cute.." You mumbled. You then proceed to walk to your classroom, of course you couldn't just rely on Iwaizumi and Oikawa so and had another friend, Katsumi. She sat behind you, well because Oikawa sat next to you.

"Oi, what's with the sad face?" Your friend questioned while waving her hands around. You turned your head around and waved at her, "Well... I'll tell you at lunch, okay?" Your friend nodded in response. Katsumi always allowed you to vent to her, and she'd always listened which is one of the many reasons why you like her. And she'd always cheer you up when Oikawa and Iwaizumi couldn't. You watched as many students flooded into the classroom. Surprisingly Oikawa wasn't here yet, you let out a sigh of relief but at the same time your were worried.