★ | eight

(f/c) - favorite color

"Akari?" You said while slowly backing away.

"Do I know you? Oh wait. Your one of Oikawa's best friends." She empathized the last part.

"Yeah... Oikawa's best friend. That's exactly my name." You mumbled under your breath. Akari had a strong scent of perfume on which made you want to leave as quick as possible. "I need to go now, people are waiting for me."  You walked passed the girl until you felt a tug on your arm.

"Wait! What is your actual relationship with him?"

"Who?"

"You know who! Oikawa, me and him are dating so I have the right to know about the people he's friends with."

You let out a 'tch' then turned to the girl.

"First of all were just friends, second I'm pretty sure you guys aren't dating from what I have heard."

Akari let out a annoyed laugh. "The rumors will go out sooner or later."

"So what? There just rumors doesn't mean your dating him. Also I don't think he would want to date an annoying bitch like y-"

SLAP

"Oi what the hell is wrong with you?" You were about to walk away until she pushed you to the ground.

"I'm gonna make you regret what you just said," The blonde girl said in a scary tone. You tried to get up but your body simply refused to move. You looked at your feet, 'Whats wrong with myself? Move!! Hurry, get up!'

You looked up and do your despise the girls foot was coming to your face.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

Akari moved her foot away from your face. You both turned to the direction of the sound.

"Oikawa?" You and Akari both said in unison. You got up and ran towards your friends,

"Hi Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Hurry let's go" You said while trying to forget the situation you were just in.

"Oikawa-kun!! It's so nice to see you here, hah."

"Do I know you?"

"Hah, you don't remember me? We kissed at school last Friday, remember?" From hearing the word kiss you wanted to slap Akari, and Oikawa. But instead you grabbed Iwaizumi's wrist at walked away.

"Hey- (Y/n)-chan? What about Oika-"

"He'll be fine, did we get the medication yet? Cmon hurry before the store closes!"

Meanwhile w/ Oikawa...

Oikawa made an O shape with his mouth,

"Oh yeah, Akari right?"

"Oh, such a gentleman! You even remembered my name!" The girl slowly got closer to chocolate haired boy.

"Since were here how bout we go on a date?"

"Sorry, maybe next time? I'm sure my friends are waiting for-"

Oikawa turned around to where Iwaizumi and you were standing. "Tch, your friends are gone. So how about the date?"

"I have to- uh.. go to the bathroom! I'll see you at school Akari!" Oikawa ran towards the male bathrooms.

"You can't get away that easily, Oikawa.." Akari said while watching the male run away.

-

You sat down on your bed while Oikawa and Iwaizumi were in the living room. You were sort of mad at Oikawa, you slowly remembered the kiss scene with him and Akari. You sighed and got off of your bed, and went to go look inside the closets. You took out a (f/c) box. You carefully opened it, inside were pictures of you Iwaizumi and Oikawa when you guys were younger. You looked at a picture with the 3 of you. Oikawa was on the middle of you two holding up a peace sign. You smiled at the sight of younger Oikawa.

knock

You jumped and let go of the box. As the sound scared you. You panicked now that the pictures were scattered across the floor in your room, "Erm- uh- come in." You said, hoping that the person on the other side of the floor was Iwaizumi. Unfortunately it was the only and only, Oikawa. "(Y/n)-chan-" he left his unfinished sentence with an 'o' on his face. He looked around your room, pictures scattered everywhere. You quickly started to pick up the pictures.

"Need help?" Oikawa asked. You nodded in respond. You grabbed a pile of photos observing them then quickly shoving them back in the box. Oikawa on the other hand was taking his time observing a photo with him and you. One of his arms were around your shoulder and the other was holding up a peace sign. You had a small blush on your face but was smiling. You put the last photo within your reach into the box. You turned your gaze towards Oikawa who had the biggest smile on his face while he was looking at a photo. The smile he had on his face made you wanted to hug him right then and there, but of course you were still mad at him.

"You know, (Y/n).. you looked really cute back then." He said while still staring at the photo. Once he looked up he was you giving him a glare, "Why are you looking at me like that? Oh wait- You still look cute right now (y/n)! Don't get me wrong! You look even better than before!" He said while waving his hands in front of his face. The picture was know on the floor along with a few other pictures. You looked up at Oikawa, into his brown orbs. You started at his eyes for a bit until he looked at you. You quickly turned around and got up.

"Oikawa, could you put all the photos into the (f/c) box and put them in the corner of the closet?" You asked while pointing. He respond with a smile and proceed to do as asked while you walked out of the room. You saw Iwaizumi sleeping on the couch. You walked over to the kitchen where the medication was and took it. You took a seat next to knocked out Iwaizumi and closed your eyes for a bit. You slowly reached for your pockets while trying to not wake up the person besides you. You frowned a bit realizing that you forgot your phone in your room. You got up and walked towards your room.

"Oikawa? Oikawa- could you get my phone for me?" You yelled.

...

No answer

"Oikawa?" Once again you didn't get an answer, Maybe he's ignoring me? Is what you thought inside your head, but there would be no reason for him to be ignoring you. You walked closer to your room.

"Tooru? You still in there?" You said while using his first name to try to get his attention. But still no answer. You slightly opened the door.

"Tooru? Eh- Oikawa?"

A/N: Tysm for 200 reads!! I'm rlly bad at writing fighting scenes >.< Also sorry for not updating as much, I've been having writers block for some time now but I've finally have enough motivation to write!