Part 4-Drinking

"Alright Rogers the rules are simple. Drink as much as you can and first one to tap out has to do what the winner wants for the rest of the week, got it?" Nat explained. "Yeah" was all Steve said.

Bucky was pouring Steve's shots while Tony poured Nat's. After Thor yelled "BEGIN" they started drinking the line of shots. Nat kept up with Steve in the begining with no trouble but after her first 15 shots she started to slow down. Natasha went on for 9 more shots but when she saw Steve drinking down the shots like water she knew she was going to lose and tapped out. Steve drank one more shot before stopping to look at Natasha and laugh at her.

"Ms. Russia I have to say I am highly disappointed" Steve said with a chuckle. "Oh shut up are you even human you just drank 25 shots of Vodka like they were water!" Nat exclaimed. Steve just laughed and picked Natasha up bridal style. "Whoa Rogers what are you doing? When I said the loser had to do anything the winner said I didn't mean sexually" Nat said teasing Steve. "I'm taking you home before you pass out" Steve said before turning to his friends and saying goodnight. Steve carried Natasha to a cab and by the time they were halfway to Natasha's dorm she was already sleeping on Steve's chest. Steve couldn't help but to smile at her adorableness and kiss her forehead.

When they arrived in front of Natasha's dorm Steve gently shook Nat to wake her up. "Nat where are your keys?" Steve asked softly. "Hmmm baaag" Natasha mumbled in response. Steve realized that they left Nat's bag at the party and decided to just bring her to his dorm. Steve carried Natasha all the way to his dorm which was only across the street. When they arrived at the dorm he gently laid Natasha down on his bed and put some extra blankets and a pillow on the floor next to the bed where he would sleep. Natasha woke up with the opening of drawers caused by Steve looking for a change of clothes. Natasha secretly watched Steve take of his shirt and almost drooled at the sight. Steve's muscles rippled as he put on his shirt and Natasha couldn't resist. She stumbled over to him and touched his abs. "Natasha what are you doing?!" he almost screamed surprised by the action.