Part 5-Sleeping

Natasha seemed to automatically sober up and jumped away from Steve. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Natasha exclaimed. "Um I um I mean uhh?" Steve stuttered. "I am so sorry! I'm drunk! I didn't mean it!" Nat explained. "It's fine I'm sorry I thought you were sleeping" Steve said blushing. "No it's me that should be sorry. I'm just gonna go" Natasha said feeling embarrassed. "No, like you said you are drunk and it's not safe plus I only brought you here because you're locked out of your dorm" Steve explained. "Oh ok but I'll take the floor it's your room I don't want to bother you" Natasha said. "No you take the bed it's fine" Steve retaliated. "If it's ok with you we can just share the bed I promise to keep my hands to myself" Natasha said putting her hands up jokingly. "I-I don't know I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Steve said. "It's fine Steve I know you won't do anything" Natasha said with a small smile. "Ok but only if you are sure" Steve said hesitantly. "I'm sure now c'mon I'm drunk and sleepy" Natasha said walking back to the bed.

Steve and Natasha laid down in bed facing away from each other. They instantly fell asleep with the alcohol and exhaustion catching up to them. In the middle of the night Natasha woke up when something beneath her was moving. She lifted her head to see what was happening. She realized that it was a person moving under her and it was no other than Steve Rogers the guy she's had a crush on since she sat next to him in class. Steve was shifting in his sleep and moving closer to her. He put his arm around Natasha's waist and brought her closer to him. Natasha just snuggled closer to Steve and enjoyed his warm embrace when she heard him say something.

The next morning Steve woke up with something heavy on his chest. He looked down to see a redhead using his chest as a pillow and cuddling him like a teddy bear. Steve just stared at her beautiful face before slowly getting out of bed. Steve knew Nat would probably be hungover and hungry so he quickly dressed and left a note for Nat saying he was going to the cafe a couple blocks away. Steve bought Natasha some Advil for the inevitable headache and a bagel from the cafe. When Steve got back to his dorm room Nat was just waking up and sitting up on the bed.

S: "Mornin Nat"

N: "Morning, can we talk?"