Part 10-The Diner

When they arrived at the diner a waitress named Linda came over and led them to a booth.

L: "Hey Sweethearts what can I get you guy's today?"

N: "Can I have some fries, a cheeseburger, and a chocolate milkshake please?"

L: "Of course now what can I get you Sweetheart?"

S: "Can I have 3 fries, 3 burgers, and 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla milkshake please?"

Linda chuckled at him before saying "Big appetite huh? You kids must have had some fun last night" before walking away giving Natasha a wink.

  Steve blushed as red as a tomato and Natasha just laughed at him and Linda's comment.

S: "It's because I have a big appetite and we haven't eaten anything all day and-"

"Steve it's fine you don't have to explain I was with you last night remember? I know exactly what happened and I did have fun" Natasha said with a smirk.

Steve just blushed harder and looked down.

Natasha laughing softly: "You're cute when you blush and I enjoy teasing you"

Steve smiled at Natasha lovingly. Linda came back to the table with Natasha's order and ⅓ of Steve's order saying "I'll be back with the rest Sweetheart."

Steve and Natasha started eating like they haven't eaten for days. Both to hungry to talk about things they just sat and ate in silence until Linda came back with the rest of Steve's food. Steve said "Thank you ma'am." Steve and Natasha were just talking about school and their friends when the bell at the top of the diner door rang. When Natasha looked over she spotted a familiar woman and man. "Steve!" Nat exclaimed. "What?!" Steve asked worried. "That's Ms. Morris and Mr. Rumlow from school! And they are here together, do you think they are dating?"