Part 6-Confession

S: "Yeah, what do you want to talk about?"

N: "Steve, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and you were saying something"

S: "Oh I must have been having a dream I'm sorry I woke you up"

N: "It's not that Steve you said "I love you so much Nat" is that true?"

S: "I- I wa-was no..."

N: "Steve"

S: "I'm sorry"

N: "Steve there's nothing to be sorry about"

S: "But you have a boyfriend and it's wrong to be in love with someone else's girl"

N: "Steve are you really in love with me?"

S: "Who wouldn't? Natasha you are unlike any girl I've ever met! You don't focus on your looks yet you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met! You aren't in college just to party around and you are probably the smartest person in all our classes! And I am so utterly in love with you! Which is so stupid because you have a boyfriend and he is the luckiest man alive to have a girl like you as his!"

N: "Steve what makes you think I have a boyfriend?"

S: "That day at the cafe I was about to ask you as my date to the party and then you boyfriend called you!"

N: "Steve, Clint's not my boyfriend he's just my best friend"

S: "What?"

N: "Steve I am single and I love you too"

S: "What?"

"I said I am in love with you idiot!" Nat said with a smile. "Y-you a-are i-in lo-love wi-with m-me" Steve stuttered. "Yes!" Nat exclaimes. "YOU LOVE ME!" Steve yelled. "Ye-" Natasha was saying before being interrupted by Steve putting his lips on her. Natasha left out a "hmph" when Steve suddenly lifted her up. They kissed until Natasha ran out of breath. "I'm sorry was that too fast?" Steve asked a bit embarrassed. "Steve we told each other we love each other before even going on a date I don't think kissing each other is the fastest thing we've done" Natasha said with a chuckle. "I'm sorry I'm doing everything wrong" Steve said feeling ashamed. "No you're not" Natasha said before kissing him once again.