13)Nisha 👟💕👠

Isha's pov

So as much as it's going to hurt me  I have to tell Chris and Royalty about my feelings towards Nick because I can not hurt them so I pulled up to Chris' house and it took me 10 minutes to pull myself together and leave the car; that and, Royals called me because she saw my car outside so I kind had to go in. 

"Hello, gorgeous," I said picking her up as she ran in my arms "how is my best friend today," I asked kissing her cheeks "Im your best friend?!" She squealed "what about nick, is he here?!" I just shook my head trying to keep smiling at her "oh okay here I'll bring you to daddy" she said as she dragged me to him well here goes nothing. I could see he was going in for a kiss and I didn't know whether it would be right to kiss him or not so I went in for a hug instead and he kissed the top of my head instead and I could feel it confused him but I started crying again and it was only when I felt royalty hug my legs that I burst out but quickly composed my self. Sort of.

"so I have to tell you guys something and I just have to say I am so sorry I didn't realize this before and I swear I haven't been, playing you guys or using you I promise I only realized today and I understand if you hate me I just. Im sorry." I went off rambling but Chris pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me tightly "see your literally perfect and I just hate myself for this" I whispered

"Shawty, I could never hate you okay? just tell us what's wrong okay we can work it out," Chris replied whilst royalty climbed up on my lap and wiped my tears before mumbling a small "yeah"

I took a deep breath before starting my confession "So... I guess I'll just say it, I think I'm in love with someone else" here I thought Chris was going to push me away but instead he just held my hand "I know," He whispered. 

WHAT.

I think he saw the confusion on my face so he continued, "aha, yeah well, on our 1st date you wouldn't stop talking about him and you lit up every time, you have me on your lock screen but you have him on your home screen, 1 month ago you started acting off and I realized whenever I was around you and your friends Nick wasn't there anymore so I worked out that was the reason and your mum when I met her was constantly showing me pictures of you with Nick she even showed me your video of him proposing I was just waiting for you to tell me," He explained, "Why do you think I haven't put any serious moves on you? Its been over 3 months, I stayed with you because I didn't want you to think I was jealous and I love having you around I just started treating you more like a best friend instead of a girlfriend Royalty knows too." A child realized my feelings before I did?

"you did?"I asked her and she nodded, "yeah everyone but you did, I was going to call you mommy one day when I saw you but I stopped because I saw you and Nick playing and that's when I noticed how you felt towards him, but I think you and Nick are cuter than you and daddy," she whispered to me "awhhh you can call me mommy or aunty or anything you want Royals  I love you guys so much" ah oops.....

"Don't worry, we love you too, you will always be in our lives. If you want to we can still do like coupley stuff and hang out? If Nick doesnt mind either?" Chris offered and I instantly nodded but then a tear slipped as I remembered what was going on tonight and my phone rang it was Elmo. "I don't think Nick will care, to be honest, he found someone new" I sighed out as Elmo called again "He loves you, trust me!" Chris said but I just shrugged and kissed his cheek "I have to go we're meeting his girl tonight, but can I maybe come over later have a sleepover with you guys?" I asked shyly I don't want to be alone tonight. "Of course shawty I don't want you alone tonight," he kissed my forehead, and Royals jumped u cheering something about later bedtimes. 

Elmo called another time and I answered quickly whilst saying goodbye to them "oh wait here I wanted to give you my emergency key anyway so you don't have to knock and I trust you so keep it" Chris said putting a thin gold chain with a gold key on around my kneck.